Saving the Twinkie

What ahout hydrogen dioxide?
That stuff is in everyone's water supply and no one says a word about it.
You mean dihydrogen oxide and yeah it's the most dangerous chemical known to man. More people have died from dihydrogen oxide poisoning than any other chemical. It is indeed in our water.

You mean dihydrogen oxide and yeah it's the most dangerous chemical known to man. More people have died from dihydrogen oxide poisoning than any other chemical. It is indeed in our water.

You are of course correct. Thank you.

A full one third of my male ancestors on father's side died from excessive intake of dihydrogen oxide. Nasty fluid really, in the right circumstances.

You are of course correct. Thank you.

A full one third of my male ancestors on father's side died from excessive intake of dihydrogen oxide. Nasty fluid really, in the right circumstances.
That almost happened to Billy. Some asshole bartender slipped Frozen dihydrogen oxide into his gin.

That almost happened to Billy. Some asshole bartender slipped Frozen dihydrogen oxide into his gin.

Two guys walk into a restaurant and when the waiter asks them what they would like to drink, the first guy says he would like some H20 and the second guy says he would some H2O too.

The waiter brings both of them their drinks and after having a drink, the second guy dies.
?? :dunno:

tumblr_njd7rlnH9G1qkvbwso1_500.png

hydrogen is in rocket fuel. We drink hydrogen mixed with oxygen. who the fuck cares you shitbot

My favorite is when people say that Coca-Cola can be used to clean rust, etc. Much more frighting, and yet I consume far more of it than I do Twinkies.

Its the phosphoric acid. Gives the drink a bit of tartness. Diet Coke with a blue scotch-brite pad works best for removal of white deposits on chromed pot metal.

Its the phosphoric acid. Gives the drink a bit of tartness. Diet Coke with a blue scotch-brite pad works best for removal of white deposits on chromed pot metal.

I heard it makes a great toilet bowl ring cleaner as well, wow, what a selling point..lol

Back