SC lets stand a ruling striking down Oklahoma abortion law

In your dreams. When I look at my amazing 10 month old son, and consider a whore like you, I can't help but thank God that he wasn't sent to the womb of a Democrat.
I hope to kick your klan ass at an anti abortion rally!
Piece of shit dad!
Your son will be socially outcast too!

I hope to kick your klan ass at an anti abortion rally!
Piece of shit dad!
Your son will be socially outcast too!
He'll be alive and well adjusted, you Woodstock-reenacting bedwetter.

And hold your pro-abortion sign REAL high so I know where to aim. ;)

He'll be alive and well adjusted, you Woodstock-reenacting bedwetter.

And hold your pro-abortion sign REAL high so I know where to aim. ;)

yeah she only likes to post birth abort those she doesn't agree with.

so pro life huh

when will you realize you can not legislate the inside flesh of human beings to further your own religious beliefs?
When will you understand that the unborn is not just a piece of flesh? The Supreme Court got it wrong, and abortion needs to be overturned.

You will NEVER again make abortion illegal.
Screamed the murderous bitch from the third row....

MOVE if you don't like it
And let you perverts destroy my homeland? Not in a million! ;)

you will NEVER change this policy.

this is a democracy and the people don't agree with you.

MOVE to someplace that agrees with you

Cuz it didnt want to listen to the caterwauling of more unwanted or unaffordable babies it's supporting with its public assistance tax dollars?
A Democrat response to another problem. Sex education needs to be more than introducing how to use instructions on a pack of condoms. You perverts have gotten so twisted that you really have no clue where to begin.

dear self important idiot grandstool,

You are the minority and will be further and further eroded as this country grows.

women have a right to decide what happens inside their own bodies.

You don't have the right to FORCE them.

You never will again

Oh no one doubts that you are that big a pussy!
Your son will be too
It's just more efficient. Why trade punches with an unwelcome zombie degenerate when you can simply put a bullet between its eyes? I realize how much you peaceniks enjoy violence outside of using firearms, but it's just not the smartest way to make things right.

Gee, for a self proclaimed college grad, you sure are dumb. ;)

Last edited:
I'm the one who wants to spare the unborn from the selfish. Get it right, dumb ass.
Fuck you twisted Jesus freak
Do something on the 10,000 living who are murdered each year!
Until then be prepared to be publicly mocked as if you are against woman voting.
Fundementalist Jesus freak

The enemies of freedom and supporters of big government, like Granule, would have the government regulating a woman's menstrual cycle, submit to bodily penetrating probes and forced to listen to statist propaganda. Thankfully, there are enough defenders of freedom on the Ok SC and the US SC to stop them. It's still important that social conservatives be denied executive positions, especially the Presidency, until they finally learn to respect the will of the majority and the rights of the individual.

I'm the one who wants to spare the unborn from the selfish. Get it right, dumb ass.

You don't vcare about the unborn you just want to force people to do YOUR religious bidding.

If you cared about the unborn you would be building an atrificial womb to save them with

Back