Science provides rare insight to a phenom JPP conservative men have never encountered

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
G

Guns Guns Guns

Female Orgasm

hqdefault.jpg

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/237976.php

I don't know if I'm a great lover but I do know the ladies think I have a cute butt. Why just the other day I was walking down the hall at work and as I passed by a couple of my female co-workers I heard them exclaim "Boy, what an ass!"

I don't know if I'm a great lover but I do know the ladies think I have a cute butt. Why just the other day I was walking down the hall at work and as I passed by a couple of my female co-workers I heard them exclaim "Boy, what an ass!"

This young couple had only been married for about two weeks when the wife complains of a burning sensation in her chest. She tells her husband who suggests that she goes to the doctor to be examined. She arranges an appointment and goes the following day.

The husband, while at work receives a call from the doctor.

Doctor: "I have examined your wife and I have to inform you that she has acute angina..."

Husband: "Yeah, I know, she's got a stonking pair of tits too!"

Last edited:

A prostitute is recently diagnosed with heart trouble but decides to go to "work" anyway.
She is approached by a potential customer and tells him, "It's gonna be 50 dollars, but I have to tell you, I have acute angina."
He replies, "Well I hope so, because your face is no oil painting."

don't be concerned, poster who's name looks like a badly combed crew cut.......when you grow up some woman might let you give it a try......

Back