Sean 'Diddy' Combs Denied Bail on Sex Trafficking and Racketeering Charges

I would hate to be the pilot on one of these private flights where someone flees the country. Think about it. Diddy can't fly his own plane, so he hires two pilots. In theory, those pilots have to come home to the USA. Even if they are not Americans, they would have to fly in and out of the USA. Which means they would probably be questioned, and even arrested for helping a fugative.

Just a random thought.
Flying a fugitive would create problems. The key is to flee before the indictment. Then it's completely legal. LOL

This was why the indictment was sealed until the arrest was made, IIRC.

An unnamed alt right poster said, "they were best friends." Wow, that is... meaningless. Someone who does not know either of them, claims that they were best friends.

I have seen no evidence they have ever met. Harris tweeted a compliment for a town hall meeting that Diddy hosted, but that is it.

Meanwhile, trump and Diddy were partying together, and trump's fake modeling agency helped move women and girls for Diddy.
MAGAts believe only what they want to believe. Notice how they've run from Donnie and Sean's friendship.

Trump's BFF!!!!
donald-trump-sean-combs-relationship.jpg
puff-daddy-trump-file-gty-jef-181010-hp-Main-2-1x1-608.jpg
Trump loved sex back in the day. Now that he can't get it up, he likes politics.

No shit. This is as bad as the multiple pictures of Trump partying with his buddies Jeffrey and Ghislane.

Remember who Pedo Don wished Ghislane well as she was sent to prison? Her appeal failed. Will she try to turn state's evidence for a lighter sentence? I think she will. Trump isn't President so he doesn't have to pull to have her whacked liked he did Jeffrey.

507tc6.jpg

how can that be? I thought you said he was an extreme racist?
He is, but he can still use the services of a pimp or a cut of the sex trafficking profits. Trump is racist and white supremacist, but he worships the color of money.

If you were buying guns or bomb making materials to blow up a federal building, would you refuse the purchase if the seller was black? I doubt you would. Does that mean you aren't a racist? No, it doesn't.

5u4fol.jpg

He is, but he can still use the services of a pimp or a cut of the sex trafficking profits. Trump is racist and white supremacist, but he worships the color of money.

If you were buying guns or bomb making materials to blow up a federal building, would you refuse the purchase if the seller was black? I doubt you would. Does that mean you aren't a racist? No, it doesn't.

5u4fol.jpg
so all those events where he donated to black charities..............just more 4D chess?

so all those events where he donated to black charities..............just more 4D chess?
Who donated? What charities?

It's okay if you don't know. I know you try that "Believe me, not your lying eyes" BSS with your friends and kids but I doubt they are fooled any more than I am.

Who donated? What charities?

It's okay if you don't know. I know you try that "Believe me, not your lying eyes" BSS with your friends and kids but I doubt they are fooled any more than I am.

it's ok. I know that you will employ the rigid cognitive dissonance needed to debunk this, in your own mind, so that it's not real.

it's ok. I know that you will employ the rigid cognitive dissonance needed to debunk this, in your own mind, so that it's not real.
Awesome; Trump, in 2017, made sure that he gave more of other people's money (OPM) to HBCUs than Obama. His obsession with Obama is well known. How much has he given of his own money?

For a government-hating white supremacist, I'm surprised you support spending taxpayer dollars just so Trump can one-up Obama.

From your link:
Less than a month into his presidency Trump met with education leaders and signed an executive order reaffirming support to Historically Black Colleges and Universities....

...But in 2018, Trump appropriated more than three hundred and sixty million dollars--thirty two million more than Obama. So we can verify, Trump has spent more than any other president on HBCUs.

Flying a fugitive would create problems. The key is to flee before the indictment. Then it's completely legal. LOL

This was why the indictment was sealed until the arrest was made, IIRC.
If Crazy Eddie(he had a chain of electronics stores in the 1970s and 1980s) had got Israeli citizenship before he was indicted, he would not have been extradited. The problem was getting Israeli citizenship would have tipped off the police that he was going to have flee. It would take about a day to get Israeli citizenship, but would be impossible if he were under indictment.

So he got indicted before he could get citizenship.

MAGAts believe only what they want to believe. Notice how they've run from Donnie and Sean's friendship.
It is interesting that there is no real pictures of Harris with Diddy, and no evidence they ever met. I am not saying they never met, just that no one has found a time they met.

Meanwhile, Diddy was close to trump. They were always making deals to move people from one country to another.

It is interesting that there is no real pictures of Harris with Diddy, and no evidence they ever met. I am not saying they never met, just that no one has found a time they met.

Meanwhile, Diddy was close to trump. They were always making deals to move people from one country to another.
A fact MAGAts avoid and prefer to insert lies AKA Alternative Facts.

Back