SEC wins case against Back exsec

I know... the title of VP is tossed around our industry like it was nothing... because it impresses the idiots of the world.

You would know far better than I but I have read about "title inflation" on Wall St.

Hell Lane Kiffin does it on our coaching staff at USC.

I'm glad he got convicted. Yes, I want higher-ups to be convicted as well; but at least someone got convicted. Hope there will be more convictions.

Worked for a s/w company that went bankrupt due to massive accounting fraud.... it sure felt good to hear that the CEO and a few others went to prison. Didn't get the company back, didn't get back the value of my stock options, but was glad to see some people were held accountable. I still think the biggest fish - one of the directors - was culpable as hell, but they didn't charge him.

You would know far better than I but I have read about "title inflation" on Wall St.

Hell Lane Kiffin does it on our coaching staff at USC.

A VP title is nothing... it cracks me up how many times my title has changed over the years, yet I do the same friggin thing. Next up for me is 'Supreme commander of wealth management' ... I made that one up... I think it is catchy. Investors will be awed by my title.

I'm glad he got convicted. Yes, I want higher-ups to be convicted as well; but at least someone got convicted. Hope there will be more convictions.

Worked for a s/w company that went bankrupt due to massive accounting fraud.... it sure felt good to hear that the CEO and a few others went to prison. Didn't get the company back, didn't get back the value of my stock options, but was glad to see some people were held accountable. I still think the biggest fish - one of the directors - was culpable as hell, but they didn't charge him.

unfortunately it was just a civil case... I agree that at least it was something, but no jail time is bullshit. A person steals $100 from a convenience store and they go to jail. A person commits fraud of $1B and doesn't.

if as you claim there were already laws on brokers in the banks then produce them.

why have you NEVER produced the evidence of these laws existence?

Back