Sen. Clinton, God got me thru marital strife...

"I thought the smite your ass God went away with Christ ?"

Nah.... just because my kid turned out to be a "ooooh ahhhh lets all hug" kind of wuss.... doesn't mean I still won't smite from time to time.

"What if it was the good Lord who caused her marital strife, has anyone thought of that angle?"

I did indeed give Bill the greenlight to cheat. I mean come on... if YOU were stuck with Hillary... wouldn't YOU want an out. I just felt bad for the man.... right up until he chose Monica??? After that I figured he deserved Hillary.

"God has an even better PR ..."

Well thanks. They are a hard working bunch. Just take Sodom and Gomorrah for example.... they turned a drunken binge into "God smote the heathens"... THAT was classic spin. I laughed about it for centuries.

"Now if you could have just made Abraham keep his weenie where it belonged...."

Sorry man... Free will and all... or in this case... free willy... ;)

"I thought the smite your ass God went away with Christ ?"

Nah.... just because my kid turned out to be a "ooooh ahhhh lets all hug" kind of wuss.... doesn't mean I still won't smite from time to time.

"What if it was the good Lord who caused her marital strife, has anyone thought of that angle?"

I did indeed give Bill the greenlight to cheat. I mean come on... if YOU were stuck with Hillary... wouldn't YOU want an out. I just felt bad for the man.... right up until he chose Monica??? After that I figured he deserved Hillary.

"God has an even better PR ..."

Well thanks. They are a hard working bunch. Just take Sodom and Gomorrah for example.... they turned a drunken binge into "God smote the heathens"... THAT was classic spin. I laughed about it for centuries.

I guess we asked for this.

I like my redneck hood :)

Not to say I would not like someplace else better though...

Got anyplace for me in mind God ?

and don't say hell, already been there.

C'mon God....

Play fair..did you not delegate authority to the Archangels...to smite and act as the 'Clean up Woman' for all the whoes in the world...at least give credit to the Archangels who do the dirty work...:cof1:

HUH, read yer bible, Satan was an angel...Keep up guy, I know it is early out there, but you sure are no angel ;)

satans were sometimes mischievous in delivering their messages, they made an ass talk, but I guess that really isn't something unusual, I have seen one become President!

Nope. Whenever anything good happens...say, you miss a car accident by "this much", or, your favorite team wins the world series, that's God's doing, and so you have to "Thank God."

When something bad happens...your husband cheats, or a child starves to death, God is not to blame.

God has an even better PR team than Bush does.

Ahahaha, you can say that again!

Huh....!

HUH, read yer bible, Satan was an angel...Keep up guy, I know it is early out there, but you sure are no angel ;)

and where did I ever say I was a angel???...Hey I have made my fair share of mistakes...however...I learned from them...I do not repeat the same mistakes...so why do you?..You blame the military for your mistakes and have taken to the Liberal mantra to justify those same personal mistakes..dah!

Back