Sen. Grahm introduces Abortion Bill

if you hate babies and children you are not a good human being.

Your sick and need treatment.

why do you think it makes you better than others?

yeap like I have been saying you cant win with the tea party or without them.

your party is fucked

Yes Desh I remember when you said the Republicans couldn't win again after 2008 and the party was dead. This was before they won the House. You'll excuse me if I don't your proclamations all that seriously.

The tea party was created by the wealthy koch bros so they could attack Obama

it was always spewing fucking lies and you were always sallowing them.

now your little paplum fest is coming back to haunt you and you do what?

resort to fucking lies

yeap like I have been saying you cant win with the tea party or without them.

your party is fucked

If the Republicans win in 2014 or 2016 you'll deny having made this post here.

Desh, you repeatedly said the Republican Party was dead after 2008 yet somehow you have no recollection of that?

\

will he even get a warning?

For what Deshy? He broke no rules. You really need to go read the rules. They are pretty clear. Unless you are trying to claim that he is talking about pedophelia which I don't think any sentient person would believe.

BTW, you are a lover of murdering babies in the womb, please spare me your "love of children" meme. I don't buy it. You are a sociopathic butcher

cant you read 3d?

now how is that ok that billy says such horrible things and its fine with you?

Graham claims they can survive outside of the womb at 20 weeks. When has that happened?

Graham is a conservative. You just have all these phonies pretending they were not supporting neocons under Bush. Nova never once complained about neocons. He an ditzy were too busy lusting after Bush in blue jeans. Now they are suddenly for less government? Bullshit. I don't doubt they support big government barriers to immigration.

Back