Senate Advances $29B in Taxes for Oil Companies

:pke: Yup the world of educated open minded people
which in your area us is very limited and you avoid these people like they stole something from you

:pke: Yup the world of educated open minded people
which in your area us is very limited and you avoid these people like they stole something from you

wrongo oh great pricko ! :D
I have several friends and 2 sisters that teach at universities, and have many well educated friends.
All educated people are not pricks , that is a sperate problem that education will not fix for a person.
Don't you have any friends ? So sad, but all of us are not like you spinner.

Of course your not like me.
I'm educated, successful at investing and not a whinney little bitch.
But there's hope for you grampa grasshopper you may learn but you have to stop being a blockhead and name calling like your grandson would every time you get taugh a LESSON:shock:

Taught a lesson by whom ? Certainly not you, it would be like Bush advising Eeinstein on how the universe was created:)

From the amount of name calling you have done you sure have learned a lot :D

Last edited:
I did not realize you liked to wast money so much Spinner. 7 years huh ?
Well you will always be just a prick to me.

Education will not cure being a prick and even can make it worse as one gains an even more inflated false sense of self worth.

And trailor trash will always be what you are grampy. Have fun at the bowling alley. See you the next time you post some business garbage that I need to straighten your ass out on. later

Yep later I am taking the afternoon off to help a "trailer trash" neighbor rake/roll up some hay.

Then I go to Texass tomoprrow for a week to train my replacement.
Going early to visit some friends there. Yep Texass sucks, but I do have some friends there.

why not tell them how much it sucks while your there.
Have fun, and know that I am yanking your chain 100%

Back