Sex with Horses

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
I stopped by where I used to work to day to catch up with some people and pick up a few things. While I was there I decided to duck into a courtroom. A woman was divorcing her husband because he has sex with horses... and she couldn't take it anymore. The guy also liked to dress up as a horse and have sex with horses in custom, or have sex with other people dressed as horses. They admitted the horse costume to evidence.

that is all.

Right.............!

I stopped by where I used to work to day to catch up with some people and pick up a few things. While I was there I decided to duck into a courtroom. A woman was divorcing her husband because he has sex with horses... and she couldn't take it anymore. The guy also liked to dress up as a horse and have sex with horses in custom, or have sex with other people dressed as horses. They admitted the horse costume to evidence.

that is all.

Are you sure you did not stop in a Gay Bar and got confused...then again maybe you watched 'Brokeback Mountain' one too many times!:corn: :snow:

Sorry Grind.......

I just could not resist...this just was not believable as most if not all states no longer hear divorces based on this type of activity et al...most divorces are about non-compatibility no fault...thats all!

Last edited:
I just could not resist...this just was not believable as most if not all states no longer hear divorces based on this type of activity et al...most divorces are about non-compatibility no fault...thats all!

massachusetts is a state that practices no fault divorce. if the woman wants a divorce for any reason, she pretty much has it. They legally weren't getting divorced because of his beastality but because of "irreconcilable differences."

massachusetts is a state that practices no fault divorce. if the woman wants a divorce for any reason, she pretty much has it. They legally weren't getting divorced because of his beastality but because of "irreconcilable differences."

Exes often feel it necessary to embarrass their exes in whatever way possible... obviously going into his personal habits was completely unnecessary for the case, but she just wanted to embarrass him in front of the people in the courtroom.

that is all.

I find this story very hard to believe. If the two had attorneys, the husband's attorney would have objected to this testimony and the judge would have sustained the objection. If they were pro-se the judge would not have allowed this testimony to come in.

Divorces are about one and at most two things. How is the property divided up and who gets the kids. The having sex with horses would not be pertinent to either of those issues unless he was having sex with horses IN FRONT OF THE KIDS. How to divide the marital property has zero to do with sex of any kind. Now if he was spending money on oats or hay to sweet talk the stud into mounting him that might be deemed as a fraud on the community and an offset would be allowed. But she would have to PROVE how much was spent. I guess maybe the cost of the costume could be offset and maybe the cost of the MASSIVE amounts of lube he purchased. But then again, if the horse whisperer was my client there would have been no trial.

Exes often feel it necessary to embarrass their exes in whatever way possible... obviously going into his personal habits was completely unnecessary for the case, but she just wanted to embarrass him in front of the people in the courtroom.

the guy had semi-metnal issues so i think it is relevant plus he admitted it himself numerous times in his g.a.l. report. it was the reason they were getting divorced.

I find this story very hard to believe. If the two had attorneys, the husband's attorney would have objected to this testimony and the judge would have sustained the objection. If they were pro-se the judge would not have allowed this testimony to come in.

Divorces are about one and at most two things. How is the property divided up and who gets the kids. The having sex with horses would not be pertinent to either of those issues unless he was having sex with horses IN FRONT OF THE KIDS. How to divide the marital property has zero to do with sex of any kind. Now if he was spending money on oats or hay to sweet talk the stud into mounting him that might be deemed as a fraud on the community and an offset would be allowed. But she would have to PROVE how much was spent. I guess maybe the cost of the costume could be offset and maybe the cost of the MASSIVE amounts of lube he purchased. But then again, if the horse whisperer was my client there would have been no trial.

sorry you find it hard to believe but I was there when it happened. Trust me I have seen stuff on par with that strang level. We got the most screwed up people at our court. Someones mental well being is obviously a factor when deciding where the kids go and the Judge may not want the kids going with a guy that has sex with horses.

some people are just stupid.
A guy in KY wrapped his head in duct tape and robbed a place, was caust in the establishements parking lot with money and head still wrapped in duct tape and claimed they had the wrong guy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was a lame zing. You're all obsessed with me because I kick your asses daily.

Tell me folks, do you think this jerk really beleives he has that much clout on this board?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was a lame zing. You're all obsessed with me because I kick your asses daily.

Tell me folks, do you think this jerk really beleives he has that much clout on this board?

to be honest i do not have a clue what he believes.

It is fun to yank his chain though.

sorry you find it hard to believe but I was there when it happened. Trust me I have seen stuff on par with that strang level. We got the most screwed up people at our court. Someones mental well being is obviously a factor when deciding where the kids go and the Judge may not want the kids going with a guy that has sex with horses.
I can't believe the moron would admit to it.

Horses cannot consent to such an act, it is more than just sick.

Back