Sex with Horses

Um.. . no.

And Wha?

A real freak from our other board. He would post a picture of his horse, and a picture of his thumb, to "prove" stuff. I swear. And he did post these long, descriptions of how his female horse would react to a male horse, and how she would make him engage in 24 hours of foreplay and sometimes still throw him off when he tried for homebase, so to speak. Well, he claimed it was a "male horse" that she was throwing off after getting a full day of foreplay from him , at any rate.

umm he could pe prosecuted though I think. I think only AL does not have laws against beastaility.
WV actually, but the animal must be 40 lbs or less for it to be legal (I had a roommate from WV, so in addition to incest jokes, I made beastiality ones too).

WV actually, but the animal must be 40 lbs or less for it to be legal (I had a roommate from WV, so in addition to incest jokes, I made beastiality ones too).

:) thanks for the info.

Kinda brings new meaning to the term Pullet.

umm editing, I guess the size limit was to prevent women from getting any satisfaction ?
figures....

Last edited:
LOl. Oh yeah, do you remember that really long, detailed, and totally freaky post he made describing how his female horses mate? I mean, foreplay and all.
He was a sick pup, or would that be a sick pony?

There WAS one thing those pictures DID prove though... he had a thumb.

LOL!

He was a sick pup, or would that be a sick pony?

There WAS one thing those pictures DID prove though... he had a thumb.

LOL!

LOL! Oh man, what a crazy bastard. I'll post a picture of my thumb over a lotto ticket to prove I live in Ca and not NJ. Oh, ok! Prak used to get so mad at me for talking to that guy, but couldn't help it, I just could not stop laughing at his responses.

allow me to ask: are you talking about a 40# horse? Otherwise, where's the connection?

(I really asume you are talking about dorm room animals)

My room mate in the barracks back in lejuene. As far as I know he didn't practice, but that didn't stop me from busting him a new colon every day.

Back