Sexist Woman's thread

I saw the trailer for the new Batman movie, doesn't look like they lightened up any. I'll definitely see it. Bale is sexy.
I am so not into Cruise and find him 100% unsexy. Christopher Meloni is sexy. Chris Hemsworth is just gorgeous. Really unusually so for a blonde guy.

Sol, I'm one of those guys who can sit down and watch a chick flick like Wedding Date, and enjoy myself, and not piss off the women. But there are some (probably many, I suppose) chick flicks which are just beyond redemption. True Blood is one such example.

I saw the trailer for the new Batman movie, doesn't look like they lightened up any. I'll definitely see it. Bale is sexy.
I am so not into Cruise and find him 100% unsexy. Christopher Meloni is sexy. Chris Hemsworth is just gorgeous. Really unusually so for a blonde guy.

Dark Knight is one of my favorite movies, ever, and I cannot wait for the new one!!

Is Meloni the character of Elliot from Law & Order: SVU, or is this someone else. Elliot from SVU is pretty badass.

Sol, I'm one of those guys who can sit down and watch a chick flick like Wedding Date, and enjoy myself, and not piss off the women. But there are some (probably many, I suppose) chick flicks which are just beyond redemption. True Blood is one such example.

I am a huge fan of the horror genre. A bad horror movie is better than a bad drama or comedy.

But I know what you mean about the chick flick side. I live with my wife & 16 year old daughter, so I watch plenty of chick flicks. Like anything else, some are great, some are decent, and some suck sweaty donkey balls.

True Blood is not so bad. I say that because my daughter is a huge fan of that Twilight garbage. It depends on the comparisons. If you compare True Blood to Gary Oldman's Dracula it sucks horribly. Compare it to the glitterfest of Twilight and it is high art.

You are not going to believe this but one of my best mates worked on that film as a grip!

Last edited:
You are not going to believe this but one of best mates worked on that film as a grip!

I have a friend who played a small part in Fight Club... He was one of the dudes pointing and laughing at the first Tyler/Ed Norton fight outside the bar, and had another part that I don't remember right now later in the film.

I have a friend who played a small part in Fight Club... He was one of the dudes pointing and laughing at the first Tyler/Ed Norton fight outside the bar, and had another part that I don't remember right now later in the film.

The man who played the fat guy on the bench in Forrest Gump and the barber in Radio is an old friend of mine. His wife was the woman who helped Radio announce the lunch menu.

I have a few friends who work the technical side of tv & movies.

I am not a Cruise fan, either, but his career seems to be making a come back.

I am a huge fan of the horror genre. A bad horror movie is better than a bad drama or comedy.

But I know what you mean about the chick flick side. I live with my wife & 16 year old daughter, so I watch plenty of chick flicks. Like anything else, some are great, some are decent, and some suck sweaty donkey balls.

True Blood is not so bad. I say that because my daughter is a huge fan of that Twilight garbage. It depends on the comparisons. If you compare True Blood to Gary Oldman's Dracula it sucks horribly. Compare it to the glitterfest of Twilight and it is high art.

Zappa, you and I love bad, horror movies!

My sister and Uncle were in "Cold Blood"

I mostly hate the horror genre, so a film has to be pretty good quality (like 30 Days of Night), or just fun, like the first three Scream movies (new one was an abomination). I would actually rather watch the Twilight movies (I've seen the first two) than sit through True Blood. The only episodes/parts of the show I will watch are the ones with Lizzy Caplan, because she is hot, and plays crazy very well.

I mostly hate the horror genre, so a film has to be pretty good quality (like 30 Days of Night), or just fun, like the first three Scream movies (new one was an abomination). I would actually rather watch the Twilight movies (I've seen the first two) than sit through True Blood. The only episodes/parts of the show I will watch are the ones with Lizzy Caplan, because she is hot, and plays crazy very well.

Twilight is like Tiger Beat magazine meets Dracula. And if I had to watch Scream again, I believe I would be the one screaming.

Back