Share your 9/11 story...

I remember being in math class, grade 7. They put on the tv in the corner, and watched 15 minutes. then turned it off and told us it didn't concern us. I don't think I quite understood it at the time. . .

I remember being in math class, grade 7. They put on the tv in the corner, and watched 15 minutes. then turned it off and told us it didn't concern us. I don't think I quite understood it at the time. . .
Im not sure you quite understand now!

I was on an airplane while the attacks took place. Got diverted. Had to rent a car the next day and drive home. Lost family and friends in the towers.

It changed me profoundly. I no longer believe there is any such thing as a moderate muslim. 100% of them are scum.

I was working in the private sector at the time. We had a busy day installing and upgrading computers for the Health Insurance company I was working under contract at.

The regular employees had the information on what was going on and my crew were just getting bits and pieces. I didn't realize the full impact until I got home that night. I remember crying my eyes.out, followed by despair and anger.

I also remember not being able to turn off the.news for weeks.

Back