She's finished.......

I don't like either of them - her being a Marxist and him a narcissist makes me hate her more obviously, but she is beating her chest and we know why - Trump was horrible tonight.

She baited him on several occasions and he fell for it wasting time on his own ego instead of policy.

90% of the debate she came off as a whiney, nassaly condescending bitch. America HATES that. She's done. And BTW,...kiss Pennsylvania goodbye. Its Trumps now....
Your over optimism problem is even worse than Trumps......which is hard to do.

But you manage.

This is a posting from somebody I know on FB, Cackling Kammy is an ignorant twat who knows fuck all.

There seem to be a lot of people laughing about the fact that Donald Trump brought up the consumption of pet dogs and cats during the debate. One of the people who laughed was Kamala Harris.

I imagine he has good reason to be concerned about this, considering he was the president who banned dog and cat meat in 2018. Not something I would expect the likes of Kamala Harris to know about.

He banned it for good reason. I ran an international operation for three years during Trump's presidency against the consumption of dogs and cats globally. The cruelty that these animals were subjected to would make even the most hardened person cry. Every day I would watch footage of people's pets being tortured in the most horrific ways imaginable. It was during this time that I also became involved in the campaign to ban dog and cat meat in the USA. Donald Trump signed it into law in 2018. This went unnoticed by the media.

Trump did more for animals during his term than any president, not only protecting dogs and cats, but also making online animal torture a federal offence.

So watching ignorant viewers laughing about it under videos of Sky News' coverage of the debate or, worse, watching Kamala Harris laugh about it sickens me to my stomach. I dare Harris to watch some of the footage for what they do to dogs and cats in places they are consumed. Dogs boiled and torched alive, bloodied collars splattered across the floor in slaughterhouses, owners screaming and crying when they know their dog has been taken.

This woman laughs as if it is a joke. Her minions laugh as if it is a joke. But you know what they say. You can tell a lot about someone based on how they treat animals. Her sickly sweet act fools no one.

This is a posting from somebody I know on FB, Cackling Kammy is an ignorant twat who knows fuck all.

There seem to be a lot of people laughing about the fact that Donald Trump brought up the consumption of pet dogs and cats during the debate. One of the people who laughed was Kamala Harris.

I imagine he has good reason to be concerned about this, considering he was the president who banned dog and cat meat in 2018. Not something I would expect the likes of Kamala Harris to know about.

He banned it for good reason. I ran an international operation for three years during Trump's presidency against the consumption of dogs and cats globally. The cruelty that these animals were subjected to would make even the most hardened person cry. Every day I would watch footage of people's pets being tortured in the most horrific ways imaginable. It was during this time that I also became involved in the campaign to ban dog and cat meat in the USA. Donald Trump signed it into law in 2018. This went unnoticed by the media.

Trump did more for animals during his term than any president, not only protecting dogs and cats, but also making online animal torture a federal offence.

So watching ignorant viewers laughing about it under videos of Sky News' coverage of the debate or, worse, watching Kamala Harris laugh about it sickens me to my stomach. I dare Harris to watch some of the footage for what they do to dogs and cats in places they are consumed. Dogs boiled and torched alive, bloodied collars splattered across the floor in slaughterhouses, owners screaming and crying when they know their dog has been taken.

This woman laughs as if it is a joke. Her minions laugh as if it is a joke. But you know what they say. You can tell a lot about someone based on how they treat animals. Her sickly sweet act fools no one.
Great post...
Her fellow liars will support that hour and a half of smirking and multiple memorized lies (I've never heard so many)..My goodness...She refused to answer the very first question...iit caught her off guard right away...
The rest of America will see right through that phony performance...did she drool? No...Congratulations to her for a better job than Joe (she totally threw him under the bus again) ....lol......
She didn't articulate a single policy...why do you think they want a rematch to clean up her mess? She was afraid to actually answer any questions...and now that's clear....even with the help of the moderators, she couldn't get it done...
President Trump took care of business....

If I read your post correctly, this nonsense was offered by a friend of yours? Birds of a feather, as it were. Morons will be morons.

Have your friend tell us about how factory beef/chicken/eggs are brought to market under the most benevolent animal husbandry methods.

There is no way in hell that anyone is going to get other cultures in far away lands to stop eating dogs/monkeys/cats.

Great post...
Her fellow liars will support that hour and a half of smirking and multiple memorized lies (I've never heard so many)..My goodness...She refused to answer the very first question...iit caught her off guard right away...
The rest of America will see right through that phony performance...did she drool? No...Congratulations to her for a better job than Joe (she totally threw him under the bus again) ....lol......
She didn't articulate a single policy...why do you think they want a rematch to clean up her mess? She was afraid to actually answer any questions...and now that's clear....even with the help of the moderators, she couldn't get it done...
President Trump took care of business....
trump took nothing but ALL of the bait. Ask Brit Hume.

90% of the debate she came off as a whiney, nassaly condescending bitch. America HATES that. She's done. And BTW,...kiss Pennsylvania goodbye. Its Trumps now....
nothing has changed.....demmycrats LIKE whiny, condescending bitches.....especially those who can evolve quickly and get votes before the gullible notice she's evolved a couple more times while they watched.......

So you are horrified by something THAT NEVER HAPPENED. Aren’t you embarrassed?

Back