Shoot The N**ger’

This wasn't about using a word deemed politically incorrect, this was about making a direct threat to the commander-in-chief. You don't do that. You get jacked up for that. Men have been masted for less.

Honestly your fear of a word confounds me. Don't go around greeting friends with it, but its a word. Treat it like a cuss, not some anti-matter ray.

Uh, I don't use the word. I won't have the word used in my company, less by any white folks.

People, Poet is a victim who has nothing to do but hate whites, his hate is derived from living a life of homosexuality, while knowing deep down he is wrong, and should not hump other men, so he takes it out on the righteous people on this Board.

Bitch please. And you living your life as a guttersnipe entails you to what? I don't hate whites. I hate racists and bigots and homophobes...of any color. Living a life of homosexuality has caused me to hate? Baby boom. Dick is good, you should try it...oh, maybe you already have, and your encounters were turned off because of your small member. I am a well-adjusted gay. I adjusted during my freshman year in college. Hello? And I have more fingers on my one hand than there are righteous right. LOL

http://aattp.org/shoot-nger-writes-ex-cop-obama-secret-service-pays-visit/
Shoot The N**ger’ Writes Ex-Cop About Obama, Secret Service Pays a Visit

View attachment 2327

"Noooo. Actually (below that faintly written “To Mom” in the upper-left hand corner) is David Marsters, about 10 years before he became a police officer in Massachusetts. That was also about 30-odd years before he retired, and 45 years before he posted this on his Facebook page, above a picture of President Obama:

“Shoot the N***r.”

That not quite a lateral move from “To Mom.”

Obviously, just from his time in the military and police force, Marsters knows that the First Amendment doesn’t protect threats against the president. Or, he certainly did after the Sabattus, Maine police department reported it to the White House, and the Secret Service black-bagged his ass like he was Fidel Castro.

Okay, it didn’t quite happen that way, but you can bet the Secret Service didn’t offer Marsters French Roast while they grilled him on his history, whether or not he owned guns, the names of all his family members, and why he said it. Apparently, unaware that threatening the president is a low-level felony, Marsters himself had already answered that question in his Facebook thread:

“He is not a legal president,” Marsters wrote in response to one person who mentioned that this was not protected free speech. Of course, that was after Marsters asked the respondent if he was “a Democrat,” as though that had some bearing on whether or not Obama was a “legal president.”

According to Sabattus Town Manager, Andrew Gilmore:

“If these statements were indeed made by Mr. Marsters and that is proven during this investigation, I need to clearly state that I am deeply concerned, appalled and, frankly, dumbfounded as to why he or anyone would declare such a thing, let alone print it for the world to see.

“In three words, this statement incites violence to the level of murder, advocates for the assassination of a United States president and uses what is likely the most deplorable racial slur in American history.”

And it gets better…Marsters was sincerely planning a run for office in Sabattus, though he had yet to turn in the signatures required to get his name on the ballot.

Still think Donald Trump’s birther insanity is just a harmless freak show? I mean, if that young Rock Hudson hadn’t opened his mouth, we might have had not just another birther in office, but a public supporter of race-based assassination.

Oh, Rock…what would Mom say?

Well, fortunately, that didn’t happen because Marster’s Mom apparently taught him when it was time to shut his mouth unless it was to say “I’m Sorry.” Marsters told the seven cat ladies listening to WBZ NewsRadio 1030:

“I regret saying it. I didn’t mean anything by it to hurt anybody. I apologize to the whole nation.”

According to Marsters, he was just frustrated by the way the country’s being run, and went on Facebook to vent. And if his completely logical critique of parliamentary procedure happened to have come out, “Shoot the N**ger”…

Then…well…

Mama clearly wasn’t an English teacher."

LOLOLOL. Let that be a lesson to you, board racists and bigots. Say the n-word, at the wrong time and in the wrong place and get a visit from the Secret Service. I'll bet he won't be doing that again. LOLOLOL

Well, you can't go around saying "Shoot the President". That is a no no.

But, you can call the President a nigger. Hell, you can even call his daughters nigglets

Bitch please. And you living your life as a guttersnipe entails you to what? I don't hate whites. I hate racists and bigots and homophobes...of any color. Living a life of homosexuality has caused me to hate? Baby boom. Dick is good, you should try it...oh, maybe you already have, and your encounters were turned off because of your small member. I am a well-adjusted gay. I adjusted during my freshman year in college. Hello? And I have more fingers on my one hand than there are righteous right. LOL

I don't hate blacks. But, I do hate some niggers.

Agree with me

or you're racist

This message is hidden because Agree with me is on your ignore list.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, 07:42 PM

I Love America

Free Markets Rule

This message is hidden because I Love America is on your ignore list.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, 07:43 PM

I Love America

Free Markets Rule

This message is hidden because I Love America is on your ignore list.

Back