Should Americans be sent to prison for refusing to accept a form of National ID card?

Should innocent Americans be imprisoned for refusing a national ID card?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
It will take a couple of good firey crashes to change the truckig law and I really dont think the Fed ID thing will fly.

There is time to stop it and even if they try to implement it it will just cause the same kind of mess the Passport thing is doing.

It will just be another republican mess that they will have to move the statr date and then eventually dump.

I think the same will happen with the passport bullshit.

Whenever the SS number first came out, we were promised that it wouldn't be utilized to identify and track Americans. Lo and behold, 70 years later, it's used for everything.

The national identity card WILL have a signifigant amount of function creep, US, and you know as well as I do it won't be used only for keeping those Mexicans you're obsessed over in poverty.

Whenever the SS number first came out, we were promised that it wouldn't be utilized to identify and track Americans. Lo and behold, 70 years later, it's used for everything.

The national identity card WILL have a signifigant amount of function creep, US, and you know as well as I do it won't be used only for keeping those Mexicans you're obsessed over in poverty.

I made no claims that it would only be sued for immigration control. It would have far more benefits that disadvantages though I think.

YOU LIE LIKE A DOG. Prove I said that.

explanation.
WM had damo change the post/poll.
e had asked something to the effect of why I thought people should go to prison for nto carrying a national ID card or somesuch.

and btw WM dogs lie very well.
Just crinkle a celophane bag around one and they will lie and say they are starving to death.

Ah, yes, Old Man Eloquence. I'm actually starting to miss him, even though he contributed nothing to the site...

Back