Should Coca Cola be made with cocaine?

someguy

Verified User
Although propagandists claim that cocaine is harmful, Coca Cola with cocaine has been in the market for over 30 years, and those were good years for America. Old people and children drank cocaine and everything was in order. When cocaine was withdrawn from Coca Cola in 1929, America entered into a protracted crisis and Americans were deprived of their freedom. Alcoholics began to drink alcohol freely and committed crimes.

Although propagandists claim that cocaine is harmful, Coca Cola with cocaine has been in the market for over 30 years, and those were good years for America. Old people and children drank cocaine and everything was in order. When cocaine was withdrawn from Coca Cola in 1929, America entered into a protracted crisis and Americans were deprived of their freedom. Alcoholics began to drink alcohol freely and committed crimes.

Fascinating. You truly are nuts. Thanks for the entertainment.

cocaine is harmful. I've been to planet yayo. its a grim existence.

It all made clear political sense. It was the destruction of traditional American culture and its replacement with the slave culture of old Europe.

let's see who has more money and who sucks less stranger dick.

HALF OF ALCOHOLICS ARE LATENT GAYS. When they are drunk they suck each other's lips and lick each other.

Cocaine addicts have more money, because alcohol is a cheap drug for the pigs. All the poor underdeveloped countries are full of alcoholics. Even slaves were always given alcohol. Alcohol can even be made from feces.

HALF OF ALCOHOLICS ARE LATENT GAYS. When they are drunk they suck each other's lips and lick each other.

Cocaine addicts have more money, because alcohol is a cheap drug for the pigs. All the poor underdeveloped countries are full of alcoholics. Even slaves were always given alcohol. Alcohol can even be made from feces.

and cocaine is a smart drug for smart people?

this shows how stupid you really are.

Girls who use opiates, cocaine or amphetamines have no fat and look beautiful. For example, Brittany Murphy or Kylie Minogue. Marilyn Monroe was an alcoholic and, without make-up, looked like an ugly pig, although she was not yet old.

All the alcoholics I have ever known are in poor health and look terrible. Almost all of them have liver problems, and almost all of them have a brain hemorrhage in their 30s or 40s. About a third do not live to be 50 years old.

The problem isn't with substances per se, but with the fact that people react differently to them.

Nothing is addictive to everybody, so one tends to not abuse things that are not addictive to oneself.
I like many kinds of alcoholic beverages but never drink immoderately.
I've taken opiates in situations of extreme pain and not even looked at them once I felt better.

I was totally addicted to cigarettes, however, and getting off them thirty years ago was a brutal experience.
I suspect that were I to smoke even one, I'd be on a pack and half of Camels each day in no time.
Yet I knew plenty of people who could enjoy a cigarette with a drink or a cup of coffee and not have another all day.

Whenever the government decides to proscribe something, it unnecessarily restricts the freedom of a lot of people,
and the ones who should avoid the proscribed substance the most will be the ones who still find a way to partake of them.

The problem isn't with substances per se, but with the fact that people react differently to them.

Nothing is addictive to everybody, so one tends to not abuse things that are not addictive to oneself.
I like many kinds of alcoholic beverages but never drink immoderately.
I've taken opiates in situations of extreme pain and not even looked at them once I felt better.

I was totally addicted to cigarettes, however, and getting off them thirty years ago was a brutal experience.
I suspect that were I to smoke even one, I'd be on a pack and half of Camels each day in no time.
Yet I knew plenty of people who could enjoy a cigarette with a drink or a cup of coffee and not have another all day.

Whenever the government decides to proscribe something, it unnecessarily restricts the freedom of a lot of people,
and the ones who should avoid the proscribed substance the most will be the ones who still find a way to partake of them.

I repeat: from the end of the 19th century to 1929, all of America was using cocaine in Coca-Cola and no one was "addicted." Until the slave owners of FDR came and began to stuff the Americans with slave alcohol, everything was ok with America.

You're a pretty good troll. I would have said excellent except for when you tried to pretend English wasn't your native language. That was a fail so I downgraded you to pretty good.

I repeat: from the end of the 19th century to 1929, all of America was using cocaine in Coca-Cola and no one was "addicted." Until the slave owners of FDR came and began to stuff the Americans with slave alcohol, everything was ok with America.

OK, you're gonzo.
Somebody with an alcohol problem traumatized you, just like somebody with an automobile accident traumatized TDAK.

Back