Should Grind be able to reveal everyone's sock accounts?

Should Grind be allowed to show the number of sock accounts

• YES - Do it; because it doesn't affect me

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No - It will violate confidentiality

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • NO - Because they allow me to be a hypocrite

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO - Because I need to hide behind them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
This would put to rest the discussion, regarding who is using sock accounts and how many they are using; over the past 6 months??

I say 6 months; because a lot of us created some for use in Werewolf and might want to reuse them.

It would seem that those who are the most guilty would rather this didn't happen and therefore they will either vote no or not vote at all.

I think that's a very reasonable request...why does anyone need more than one account...and perhaps one backup account just in case they get careless, and have to take a bit of a vacation?
(and the Werewolf accounts should not count;)

JPP had rules in effect long before us Amazon refugees came here.
Now posters like Top want to passive aggressive,turn JPP into the
the old Amazon failed forums.
So she can play the mass reporting games,see how many friends and foes,she/he can get banned.
There are very good reasons she was called Toxic,long before she came here!
Question to long time JPP members,did you have sock issues BEFORE ,Top started her attack on JPP rules?

JPP had rules in effect long before us Amazon refugees came here.
Now posters like Top want to passive aggressive,turn JPP into the
the old Amazon failed forums.
So she can play the mass reporting games,see how many friends and foes,she/he can get banned.
There are very good reasons she was called Toxic,long before she came here!
Question to long time JPP members,did you have sock issues BEFORE ,Top started her attack on JPP rules?

What's the matter Mason afraid you won't be able to use your numerous socks anymore?

Someone sounds a bit nervous....lol....I had to chuckle when I saw "her attack on JPP rules"...;)

More passive aggressive Top BS.
Grind can do what he choses,you won't use him as you used the Amazon moderators,with endless mass reporting,emails,phone calls!

You need to relax, nosamnovnosaMAGAtetc....oh, wait....never mind:)
Relax, Mason, etc....
Why are you fretting so?

I think that's a very reasonable request...why does anyone need more than one account...and perhaps one backup account just in case they get careless, and have to take a bit of a vacation?
(and the Werewolf accounts should not count;)

Thanks for admitting you have a back up sock!
So do I Shallon!

You need to relax, nosamnovnosaMAGAtetc....oh, wait....never mind:)
Relax, Mason, etc....
Why are you fretting so?

LOL,MAGAt!!!As always I never heard of,read a post from,knew there was a MAGAt till MAGAt was banned,and you claimed it was me.
Better yet.
Grind, if I was MAGAt feel free to tell the forum!

LOL:) How else do you think I should reply to such utter nonsense and complete panicked babbling?

Back