Should Grind be able to reveal everyone's sock accounts?

Should Grind be allowed to show the number of sock accounts

• YES - Do it; because it doesn't affect me

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No - It will violate confidentiality

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • NO - Because they allow me to be a hypocrite

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO - Because I need to hide behind them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe no one gives a fuck.
I think some people are curious- why does someone need to have a bunch of accounts? It just clutters up the threads to have 3 or 4 accounts posting the same thing, over and over.

I think some people are curious- why does someone need to have a bunch of accounts? It just clutters up the threads to have 3 or 4 accounts posting the same thing, over and over.

...or they're too stupid to recall some of their previously posted lies and have to hide from them.

only 12 voted.....I think that means a super majority do not give a fuck.....

Not really; because it's a poll and how many times have we seen polls used to say that a majority of voters are saying something, when it's only a majority of the ones who answered the poll?

If 1,000 or even 10,000 replies can be used to suggest that millions agree with them, then 9 voters to 2 can be used to suggest that the rest agree with the 9. :D

Not really; because it's a poll and how many times have we seen polls used to say that a majority of voters are saying something, when it's only a majority of the ones who answered the poll?

If 1,000 or even 10,000 replies can be used to suggest that millions agree with them, then 9 voters to 2 can be used to suggest that the rest agree with the 9. :D

thousands of me disagree with you.......,

Well it looks like 84.6% of the responders don't care if Grind reveals everyone's sock accounts.

GO FOR IT GRIND; BECAUSE THE MAJORITY HAVE SPOKEN.

Back