Should I buy an iPad?

I honestly can't believe people will pay so much money for cellphone services every month. I have my antique Razr and get unlimited sexting plus 200 minutes each month for $30. I don't really see the benefit of apps. I don't need internet on my phone, and I already have a Garmin, so I don't need the GPS app, nor do I need to check my email from my phone, either. Oh, well, its really cool technology, and the more apps and connectivity we develop, the more we progress technologically...

I am amazed at what people pay for ridiculous and unnecessary junk.

I need a phone that make calls, send text msgs, and occasionally take a pic or video if my camera is not handy. And I have days where my battery is running low by the time I plug it in at night.

Movies? Tunes? Internet? GPS? Apps? No need for that shit cluttering up my phone. The money I save allows me to buy full sized items that do those better.

I am amazed at what people pay for ridiculous and unnecessary junk.

I need a phone that make calls, send text msgs, and occasionally take a pic or video if my camera is not handy. And I have days where my battery is running low by the time I plug it in at night.

Movies? Tunes? Internet? GPS? Apps? No need for that shit cluttering up my phone. The money I save allows me to buy full sized items that do those better.

1. No one watches movies on their smartphone.
2. Mp3 players aren't much cheaper than smartphones anyway. You may as well get an MP3 player with a phone attached.
3. Kind of useful.
4. Again, why get a separate GPS unit when you can have it attached to your phone? It doesn't do it any better.

All of these things (besides the apps and the internet) need to be portable, they may as well be in a single device. And since you have a wireless connection to it, it may as well have the internet. I already have a "full-sized device" called a laptop, it's not a replacement for a smartphone.

One of the most useful droid apps:

bubble-android-app.jpg

and the coolest:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bObhCDdE3w"]YouTube - Google Sky Map Droid App Review[/ame]

21st century to old dudes, millions watch movies on thier phones, take videos, pics, listen to music, internet music channels, internet radio, track investment, view real estate, there are hundreds of applications that didn't exist pre iphone.

There is a reason Apple is one of the top 5 companies in the country. Innovation

Last edited:
Back