Should I Kill Myself?

Should I Kill Myself?

• Total voters

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
I'm still shook up over that thread CanadianChild posted where he said I should kill myself. Do you agree with him, because this is a it of an emotional time for me, and I want your advice. :crybaby:

I know its rude to answer a question with a question, but .....

Should I care?

I'm still shook up over that thread CanadianChild posted where he said I should kill myself. Do you agree with him, because this is a it of an emotional time for me, and I want your advice. :crybaby:

I hope that you are kidding. I almost told that idiot that I don't think it's ever appropriate to tell a teen to kill themselves, for obvious reasons. But I don't like to answer him.

Of course you shouldn't.

Yes if your in college on Daddy's allowance and still haven't been laid. Kill yourself

ANYONE WHO WENT TO COLLEGE WITH THEIR PARENTS HELP SHOULD KILL THEMSELVES!

IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD 20K A YEAR STRAIGHT OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL THEN YOU SHOULD GO WORK AT THE COAL MINES!

I think lady T is on to something hear.

If you ever feel like killing yourself lean to the loofa. If that fails then beat off. In the break glass situation smoke a bowl and eat a hot fudge sunday then loofa and beat off. repeat as needed.

ANYONE WHO WENT TO COLLEGE WITH THEIR PARENTS HELP SHOULD KILL THEMSELVES!

IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD 20K A YEAR STRAIGHT OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL THEN YOU SHOULD GO WORK AT THE COAL MINES!

Water with you lack of success with woman you should kill yourself two. Do the economy a favor and stand next to threedee and use 1 bullet.:clink:

:clink: to LadyT, I had been missing the Loofah option in the polls. and what ever happened to the "Have sex with Ron Paul" options ?

Back