Should I or should I not

Question about Topspin

• YES - He's done this before, to others, and if you respond, it'll never stop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Topspin has how become so enthralled with me, that he is sending me numerous PM's.

I'm not sure if he's done this to others; but if you could vote in the poll, it might help me decide what I should do.

Last edited:
klansman, I only return yours. Now go ride your mopad junior grand wizard.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!

Just like you accused me of PMing you, last week, and yet when I gave you the chance to provide the date and time, so Damo or Grind could confirm it, you stuck your head back up your ass and then waddled away. :good4u:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I have a standard response to all of Topspin's PMs to me: "ur gay". Only 6 characters needed, including a space, and since it sets him off on another rabid diatribe with insults to my family, my observation is obviously true. It's hilarious! :lol:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!

Just like you accused me of PMing you, last week, and yet when I gave you the chance to provide the date and time, so Damo or Grind could confirm it, you stuck your head back up your ass and then waddled away. :good4u:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Yeah! Go ride your Mopad!

This guy should marry Desh. Then they could be the official 2010 version of Dumb and Dumber!

be a big boy and ignore messages from people you dont like on the internet rather than crying about it

be a big boy and ignore messages from people you dont like on the internet rather than crying about it

Grind-Grind-Grind.
You obviously have once again mistaken my humor for something else.
Erase the pentagram, blow out the candles, and stop channeling desh. :good4u:

USF is an obsessive freak...we are witnessing yet another meltdown...i've been the object of his obessesions where he runs all over the forum for weeks about one little thing...now he has found a new obsessive love - topspin...how many times have we heard about this...

i would stfu about the pm's and deal with like a grown up

USF is an obsessive freak...we are witnessing yet another meltdown...i've been the object of his obessesions where he runs all over the forum for weeks about one little thing...now he has found a new obsessive love - topspin...how many times have we heard about this...

Are you ready to admit some nonsense about the Werewolf game?!!

/USF

And yet you appear to be obsessed with me!! :good4u:

I know I haven't been paying you much attention and it has obviously affected you.
Everyone knows how lonely you get, when you're ignored. :cof1:

Back