Should I or should I not

Question about Topspin

• YES - He's done this before, to others, and if you respond, it'll never stop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
HEY EVERYONE!!

Topspin just sent me a PM and without going into all the details, he admitted to being the very troll that he keeps complaining about.

Now; he's either lying, or elxe he's just looking for attention.
Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I'm saying your a mopad gang member, that didn't go to college.

and your tough guy talk is funny as shit. I know your a troll, but I like funny trolls Jethro please don't leave.:good4u:

I'm saying your a mopad gang member, that didn't go to college.

and your tough guy talk is funny as shit. I know your a troll, but I like funny trolls Jethro please don't leave.:good4u:

How come you didn't take me up on the bet, when you accused me of PMing you first and I said to post the time/date and we could have Damo or Grind verify it?? (/rhetorical question) :good4u:

I knew the answer and it was because you didn't like the consequence of losing and not being able to post, for a month. :cof1:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

How come you didn't take me up on the bet, when you accused me of PMing you first and I said to post the time/date and we could have Damo or Grind verify it?? (/rhetorical question) :good4u:

I knew the answer and it was because you didn't like the consequence of losing and not being able to post, for a month. :cof1:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

cause mopad tough guys are just that internet troll you pussy

you pm'd me that you had sex with my mom

Thanks Mopad boy she's 81 and needs company :good4u:

Get your stories straight; because you first thanked me for being into 85 yr olds.

But then, you probaly got flustered when I told you that I was into her.
Balls deep, so to speak.
By the way, she says you're still a fucking loser.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Get your stories straight; because you first thanked me for being into 85 yr olds.

But then, you probaly got flustered when I told you that I was into her.
Balls deep, so to speak.
By the way, she says you're still a fucking loser.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

wait your wife is blowing me, man this bitch is fat. Yup I may have gotten the age wrong but it's nice to know that if all some guys can get is 80 something's that these brawds are at least getting action.

wait your wife is blowing me, man this bitch is fat. Yup I may have gotten the age wrong but it's nice to know that if all some guys can get is 80 something's that these brawds are at least getting action.

Did you know your mom swallows?
By the way, your mom was impressed with my dick; because she thought everyone was as tiny as you.

LOL

Back