Should I take out a loan for this?

Smarter? More intelligent maybe. I've known potted plants that are smarter than Skidmark. That's like calling Billy friendly. Billy is about as warm as a brass toilet seat.

For God's sake Rana! The blythering idiot is contemplating spending $15k on a Doll!! USF could hollow out the frontal lobe of his brain with a spoon and he wouldn't be that stupid!

tumblr_lwudgwhIJv1qh87wbo1_1280.jpg

Smarter? More intelligent maybe. I've known potted plants that are smarter than Skidmark. That's like calling Billy friendly. Billy is about as warm as a brass toilet seat.

For God's sake Rana! The blythering idiot is contemplating spending $15k on a Doll!! USF could hollow out the frontal lobe of his brain with a spoon and he wouldn't be that stupid!

actually i feel like brass toilet seat would do a really god job at retaining ass heat.

[FONT=&quot]Since PLA is made from corn and sweet potato based resins, the Ayase figure has no toxic effect for its owners. [/FONT]

Be honest, are you planning on eating it or fucking it? Whack job progressive I assume.

Back