Should Mohammad Ali's corpse be thrown into the ocean?

I'm not much for citizens lying in state, by the Government, except for specific individuals.
I think Ali falls into that category.

giphy.gif

Trump was interested in attending Muhammad Ali's funeral, according to a volunteer who is organizing the event.

His tentative plans to attend the boxer's funeral were met with outrage on social media and by Ali's supporters in his hometown of Louisville, Kentucky.

However, it seems that the organizers of the funeral are taking the higher ground, remembering that a tenet of their faith is inclusivity.

"None of us care for (Trump's) rhetoric, but this is what Ali would have wanted," Ali's friend Saliha Shakir told Voice of America. "He would not have turned him away."

http://www.attn.com/stories/8975/donald-trump-plans-to-attend-funeral-of-muhammad-ali

No but I met Jack Bruce!!
It was funny the circumstance in which I met Mr. Clapton. I was at the local Home Depot in Dublin and walking through the paint dept when I saw Mr. Clapton with his wife. I kept walking for two steps when I realized who I had just seen. I turned around and looked him in the eye with the excited OMG, OMG OMG look. He smiled put his finger to his lip and gave me the Shhh sign. I regained my composure and said "sorry...I'm a huge fan. Love your work." He smiled and quietly said thank you.

I walked on and went about my business turned down an aisle and started doing the OMG dance and turned to my wife and started asking her "Do you know who that was?" and of course she had no idea about who Eric Clapton was.

It was funny the circumstance in which I met Mr. Clapton. I was at the local Home Depot in Dublin and walking through the paint dept when I saw Mr. Clapton with his wife. I kept walking for two steps when I realized who I had just seen. I turned around and looked him in the eye with the excited OMG, OMG OMG look. He smiled put his finger to his lip and gave me the Shhh sign. I regained my composure and said "sorry...I'm a huge fan. Love your work." He smiled and quietly said thank you.

I walked on and went about my business turned down an aisle and started doing the OMG dance and turned to my wife and started asking her "Do you know who that was?" and of course she had no idea about who Eric Clapton was.

Hmm, what the fuck would he be doing in a Home Depot?

Back