Should Mohammad Ali's corpse be thrown into the ocean?

why isn't Ali buried? Muslims bury their dead immediately

Ali is probably buried. Throwing someone's body into international waters is something usually only done to serial killers or war criminals, it's a particularly disrespectful manner of burial that ensures that their body finds no resting place and that nobody can ever visit it. I am proposing it ironically because conservatives seem to believe that every Muslim is basically Hitler, so why no right?

Ali is probably buried. Throwing someone's body into international waters is something usually only done to serial killers or war criminals, it's a particularly disrespectful manner of burial that ensures that their body finds no resting place and that nobody can ever visit it. I am proposing it ironically because conservatives seem to believe that every Muslim is basically Hitler, so why no right?

every muslime isn't hitler. but I have no problem sending muslimes to their grave. I would settle for you though

Hmm, what the fuck would he be doing in a Home Depot?

the real question is what the fuck a pussy like Mutt the sheep fucker was doing in a home depot. It isn't like he is handy and can handle power tools. That is for real men. Not pussies like Mutt

Back