Should Phantasmal be promoted to Chief Moderator ...

As the massive Blue Army of Righteous Crusaders mops up what is left of the Red Team Infidels, bayoneting the dying, capturing the defeated, chasing the laggards off the Field of Battle. Should the Now Victorious Blue Team fill the Vacancy left by Grind and his Top Lieutenants, as they rush into their pre-planned Spider Holes, in Hopes of a Counter-Revolution, which will never come, with Blue Team Operator Phantasmal?
Jack, do you recall the moment your balls shriveled up and fell off?

As the massive Blue Army of Righteous Crusaders mops up what is left of the Red Team Infidels, bayoneting the dying, capturing the defeated, chasing the laggards off the Field of Battle. Should the Now Victorious Blue Team fill the Vacancy left by Grind and his Top Lieutenants, as they rush into their pre-planned Spider Holes, in Hopes of a Counter-Revolution, which will never come, with Blue Team Operator Phantasmal?

Only if she promises to adhere to all precedent, no matter how bad, just like the Chief Justice.

All those years ago, they neglected to lecture you that "no means no" prior to your first dozen sorority parties. :nono:
I was not the sorority type girl, I was the bra burner type, I smoked weed instead of ingesting copious amount of alcohol. I’m a bad drinker. I get sick easily.

I was not the sorority type girl, I was the bra burner type, I smoked weed instead of ingesting copious amount of alcohol. I’m a bad drinker. I get sick easily.

I never wanted to join a frat. I was fresh out of basic and technical training, and had had enough hazing, for one thing. Then some guys from orientation passed by my room and told me they were going to meet some hot chicks and I should come along. So, we entered the apartment of some softball girls (at my college the softball girls were mostly great looking). The hottest and most popular one advised me that the frats are lame and I shouldn't bother joining. Didn't need anymore convincing.

Anyway, since I was in the Guard, I couldn't do any pot. I played it safe and waited until I was 21 before I started the drinking. As such, I got to DD for some of the biggest drinkers I knew from orientation for the Halloween Party of my froshmore year (I entered with more than a semester's worth of credits, eventually catching up with my HS class).

Only if she promises to adhere to all precedent, no matter how bad, just like the Chief Justice.

I believe Phantasmal has somewhat of a sordid history. You may, or may not, know this, but Phantasmal was a Sex Slave. Trafficked from Texas to Alaska, across many State Lines and International Borders. This has left many scars, and not just the ones you can see. Mentally. Do you know what the Mann Act is? This has jaded her outlook, especially about sex. Did you know she once told me that people that have sex before their 25th birthdays are Pedophiles. (sigh) Said something about their minds weren't fully developed ... then Evince chimed in saying the same thing and backing up whatever else Phantasmal was going on about. Ever notice how a New Person arrives and the first thing out of Phantasmal's mouth is the '12b Rule' admonition?

Bottom Line: Which do you prefer as Chief Moderator, Wigged-Out Trumptopian ... Religious Quack?

"The White-Slave Traffic Act, also called the Mann Act, is a United States federal law, passed June 25, 1910. It is named after Congressman James Robert Mann of Illinois. Wikipedia"

I believe Phantasmal has somewhat of a sordid history. You may, or may not, know this, but Phantasmal was a Sex Slave. Trafficked from Texas to Alaska, across many State Lines and International Borders. This has left many scars, and not just the ones you can see. Mentally. Do you know what the Mann Act is? This has jaded her outlook, especially about sex. Did you know she once told me that people that have sex before their 25th birthdays are Pedophiles. (sigh) Said something about their minds weren't fully developed ... then Evince chimed in saying the same thing and backing up whatever else Phantasmal was going on about. Ever notice how a New Person arrives and the first thing out of Phantasmal's mouth is the '12b Rule' admonition?

Bottom Line: Which do you prefer as Chief Moderator, Wigged-Out Trumptopian ... Religious Quack?

"The White-Slave Traffic Act, also called the Mann Act, is a United States federal law, passed June 25, 1910. It is named after Congressman James Robert Mann of Illinois. Wikipedia"

If it pisses you off, Religious Quack.

Alaska to Texas, actually.

Back