Should there be a limit on sock accounts?

Should there be limits on sock accounts.

• Total voters

Jade Dragon

And I'm the one that jaded you.
I'd like to be able to stop all the stupid sock trolling myself. I've put enough on ignore as it is, and I'd like to meet up more with new people, rather than sock accounts as the newbies.

Yurt is going all loco attention whore again. It seems like every time I make a discussion he makes a trolling mock up. And they want to call me a troll because of me tearing their piddly trolling apart? Pitiful. Trolls seek people out just to agitate them. As for me, I've had to ask if I can shut quote notifications down, because it's always them bugging me.

I have never really understood the need for sock accounts. I exist on almost every political forum out there, but I only use one name for each forum. On all the forums where I am a progressive lefty, I use a different user id than the one I use on forums where I am a righty, but I never have both sides of the aisle covered on the same site. My righty ID is banned from most political forums that are run by lefties, but I have never felt a need to come back as a sock. I don't think we need additional identities to get our point across, I think we should be able to get by with a single id.

Most people don't overdo it. The only time Damo has ever stepped-in was when Legion Fag had more than 20 accounts going.

He's MIA again. We got a newbie racist sock, and a newbie sexist one. I wonder if he has anything to do with them.

He's MIA again. We got a newbie racist sock, and a newbie sexist one. I wonder if he has anything to do with them.

Yeah, his patterns of behavior can be just as odd as his active persona. It was said for a while that his activity could be linked to the college schedule.

Yeah, his patterns of behavior can be just as odd as his active persona. It was said for a while that his activity could be linked to the college schedule.

Him being a college kid would explain a lot. Grown up, but not always mature yet.

I have never really understood the need for sock accounts. I exist on almost every political forum out there, but I only use one name for each forum. On all the forums where I am a progressive lefty, I use a different user id than the one I use on forums where I am a righty, but I never have both sides of the aisle covered on the same site. My righty ID is banned from most political forums that are run by lefties, but I have never felt a need to come back as a sock. I don't think we need additional identities to get our point across, I think we should be able to get by with a single id.

Yep. Admission that you’re the troll that everyone recognizes you for.

Yep. Admission that you’re the troll that everyone recognizes you for.

Indeed, one's political opponents are trolls. I have many political opponents here on this forum. Although you and I see each other as trolls, the post you quoted was pretty accurate and transparent.

Indeed, one's political opponents are trolls. I have many political opponents here on this forum. Although you and I see each other as trolls, the post you quoted was pretty accurate and transparent.

A troll is one who would portray themselves as a right or a lefty. Posting merely to be an asshole. That suits you perfectly.

So why do you feel the need to be a lefty one place and a righty another place? Is it that hard to pin down your principles and stick to them? No wonder you need socks.

That's what defines a troll. This prick is just another 2 bit troll.

Well if he plays both sides of the field, and all over the place, he obviously does it for kicks. I forget how bad he got since my ignore list is getting staggering, and remembering them all is a pain. I have noted so many socks, that my ignore list is close to 80. A few are banned, and most legion names I ignore. If I were to try, and be a rightist, I would obviously be trolling. There's a type of troll that joins a side to dig out the worst, and make their side look bad. Although this one almost sounds like an older version of Legion Troll, with picking sides. Who knows.

As an additional note. Back on Amazon when it was getting bad, sock accounts became a need to stay around. Sock trolls would report everyone, and people got banned all the time. Top here bragged about doing it herself, and to the nicest person on the forum, that got along with most. I had several names back there. Chimairacore, Azurite, Crocodile, Crispy Treat, Marzipan Holidays, etc. I was one that was targeted by trolls just like here, because I always picked apart their trolling. A Jade Dragon account was actually an account saved for reviewing, because if a sock troll got you banned you could lose reviewing privilege, and status.

Well if he plays both sides of the field, and all over the place, he obviously does it for kicks. I forget how bad he got since my ignore list is getting staggering, and remembering them all is a pain. I have noted so many socks, that my ignore list is close to 80. A few are banned, and most legion names I ignore. If I were to try, and be a rightist, I would obviously be trolling. There's a type of troll that joins a side to dig out the worst, and make their side look bad. Although this one almost sounds like an older version of Legion Troll, with picking sides. Who knows.

As an additional note. Back on Amazon when it was getting bad, sock accounts became a need to stay around. Sock trolls would report everyone, and people got banned all the time. Top here bragged about doing it herself, and to the nicest person on the forum, that got along with most. I had several names back there. Chimairacore, Azurite, Crocodile, Crispy Treat, Marzipan Holidays, etc. I was one that was targeted by trolls just like here, because I always picked apart their trolling. A Jade Dragon account was actually an account saved for reviewing, because if a sock troll got you banned you could lose reviewing privilege, and status.

My suggestion? Leave those asswipes behind and start anew. I grow weary of reading about a forum I never visited nor cared about and/or is a thing of the past. Put those other motherfuckers on ignore and move on.

My suggestion? Leave those asswipes behind and start anew. I grow weary of reading about a forum I never visited nor cared about and/or is a thing of the past. Put those other motherfuckers on ignore and move on.

I've had them on ignore in the first few days of being here. I do get involved since friends are involved. I'd tell them to get away, but it's not my call. Only issue at this place is You get all the quotes. It's so boring to have it be yurt, or another worthless attention whore, instead of someone to actually discuss things.

So why do you feel the need to be a lefty one place and a righty another place? Is it that hard to pin down your principles and stick to them? No wonder you need socks.

I do not feel the need to play both sides. I debate and discuss politics purely for recreation, not out of need. I do realize that lefties have a very hard time processing how or why somebody would play both sides, but this is because lefties are only capable of playing from the left. It is important to remember that all of us were born as little lefties screaming for a bottle or tit, which means that all of us righties were once lefties. Righties are people who were socialized differently, but we were all lefties at one point.

Lefties were born as lefties and have remained that way, which means that they have no memories of what it is like to be a righty. This means that righties can think both ways, but lefties can only think like lefties. Lefties are not even going to be able to process this very post without being distracted by the number of times that he has to read the words "lefty" or "righty", let alone being able to concieve the implications of my post.

Which one of my posts on this thread gave you the idea that I have ever desired to have or have ever had socks?

I do not feel the need to play both sides. I debate and discuss politics purely for recreation, not out of need. I do realize that lefties have a very hard time processing how or why somebody would play both sides, but this is because lefties are only capable of playing from the left. It is important to remember that all of us were born as little lefties screaming for a bottle or tit, which means that all of us righties were once lefties. Righties are people who were socialized differently, but we were all lefties at one point.

Lefties were born as lefties and have remained that way, which means that they have no memories of what it is like to be a righty. This means that righties can think both ways, but lefties can only think like lefties. Lefties are not even going to be able to process this very post without being distracted by the number of times that he has to read the words "lefty" or "righty", let alone being able to concieve the implications of my post.

6/30/2017

Here's my prediction. That Evmetro will post some babbling piece of horseshit, then predict that when he is called on said horseshit will respond with "I told you so!"

Thank you in advance for proving me right.

I've had them on ignore in the first few days of being here. I do get involved since friends are involved. I'd tell them to get away, but it's not my call. Only issue at this place is You get all the quotes. It's so boring to have it be yurt, or another worthless attention whore, instead of someone to actually discuss things.

Put it behind you and go on. I got tied up with many of these pricks who will fuck with you until the cows come home. If you let them. Don’t

Back