Should there be a limit on sock accounts?

Should there be limits on sock accounts.

• Total voters
Sounds like a homosexual come on:-( ~

The hot tub is by the pool,usually even amount of guys and gals.
Nice try,but you struck out yet again.
You do know the YMCA is a Christian organization.

Y=young
M=men's
C=Christian
A=association
Yes I am aware what the YMCA is.

You are aware that there is a YWCA also?

I wonder why????
Need I say more?

Last edited:
Aw look, Angry Bird is tugging at my skirts again. Too bad I can't see him. Guess the Ohio Babe is busy tonight with her pretend rescue.

Y=young
M=men's
C=Christian
A=association
Yes I am aware what the YMCA is.

You are aware that there is a YWCA also?

Need I say more?

In Toledo we had both YMCA and YWCA!
This is a tiny town,that barely can support a YMCA with both men and women facilities.

In Toledo we had both YMCA and YWCA!
This is a tiny town,that barely can support a YMCA with both men and women facilities.

A lot of hotels we've stayed in have indoor hot tubs (and sometimes indoor pools too). When we've enjoyed them it's been men and women together, or sometimes same gender folks. No one's naked, of course, it's a public place. Not sure why Angry Bird thinks that being in a public hot tub = sexual attraction. I guess though when you don't have much of that in your life, you grovel for every crumb.

A lot of hotels we've stayed in have indoor hot tubs (and sometimes indoor pools too). When we've enjoyed them it's been men and women together, or sometimes same gender folks. No one's naked, of course, it's a public place. Not sure why Angry Bird thinks that being in a public hot tub = sexual attraction. I guess though when you don't have much of that in your life, you grovel for every crumb.

He's a sick puppy!

Oh!I guess I thought it was private,leaving it open leaves the chance some toxic members could join!

If only they could find it. But where there's a will, there's an obsessed no-life weirdo to find a way! No one knows what the cryptic post about 400 msgs was about.... but there are 721 fresh ones just waiting to be discovered!

I'd like to be able to stop all the stupid sock trolling myself. I've put enough on ignore as it is, and I'd like to meet up more with new people, rather than sock accounts as the newbies.

That's funny coming from someone who had how many socks on a previous forum?

If only they could find it. But where there's a will, there's an obsessed no-life weirdo to find a way! No one knows what the cryptic post about 400 msgs was about.... but there are 721 fresh ones just waiting to be discovered!

The attention whore tosses out another challenge.

Back