Should there be laws against adultery?

Do you think the woman should have been charged with adultery?
Yes 65%
No 35%

Are you fucking serious? Who the hell can justify this shit? What is this, Iran? They should take this to the supreme court. Fuck the ignorant proles.

Technically it's a breach of contract, which I believe should be prosecuted, at a civil level anyways.

You can't sell your vagina or penis in a contract. In any case, it certainly shouldn't be a matter of criminal law, since it's a personal matter.

You can't sell your vagina or penis in a contract. In any case, it certainly shouldn't be a matter of criminal law, since it's a personal matter.
I don't see why you can't sell it. It is your body after all. But like I said, it's a civil matter, not a criminal one.

I think people are just wanting to see her suffer for being a public nuissance. Which is why an old law was pull out of the books, for example. If she had done her fucking in a broomcloset or a bedroom, no one would care, except her spouse and inner circle of friends and relatives.

We can't afford to throw every married liberal into jail. Perhaps, when the left progresses further into the bohemian way, and fewer of them are following the dated ritual of marriage, then we can consider adultary laws.

I don't see why you can't sell it. It is your body after all. But like I said, it's a civil matter, not a criminal one.

And what exactly do you owe someone for cheating on them? It's such a vague question I shudder in horror to think what would happen if lawyers got a hold of the matter.

And what exactly do you owe someone for cheating on them? It's such a vague question I shudder in horror to think what would happen if lawyers got a hold of the matter.
They already have, they are called "divorce lawyers"... Basically, if you are a man you owe and owe and owe (well, here in CO anyway). It doesn't matter who cheated, you owe.

NY Woman Charged With Adultery After Public Tryst

(June 8) -- A woman allegedly caught in a tryst at a public park in western New York state is now facing a rare charge of adultery.

Police say they found 41-year-old Suzanne M. Corona and 29-year-old Justin Amend having sex on a picnic table in Farrall Park in Batavia, N.Y., around 5:15 p.m. Friday,......
http://www.aolnews.com/crime/articl...ged-with-adultery-after-public-tryst/19508603
Would adultery laws like prevent Watermark from reproducing?

Back