Should there be laws against adultery?

Mott, how did you know Water was so devilishly handsome he's seduces married women away from their inferior husbands?
Well I used deductive reasoning. That being, if you and 3D can get laid...Well hell then any one can...even Watermark! :)

As the saying goes, even an old blind hog finds an acorn every now and then.

Speaking of Hogs, hows your momma? :P

Well I used deductive reasoning. That being, if you and 3D can get laid...Well hell then any one can...even Watermark! :)

As the saying goes, even an old blind hog finds an acorn every now and then.

Speaking of Hogs, hows your momma? :P

By my reckoning, if I lose it before I'm 24 I'm ahead of Three in the game of life. Although I'm behind 90% of everyone else.

Mott, I resent the fact that you believe WM to be in the same league as Billy and I. Yes, he's a Youngin', yes, he is associated with Grind, but that will only carry a guy so far...

Mott, I resent the fact that you believe WM to be in the same league as Billy and I. Yes, he's a Youngin', yes, he is associated with Grind, but that will only carry a guy so far...
Actually he's in college and you can't swing a dead cat by the tail there with out hitting some hot commie babe. One of these days Skidmark will get wise, shave his head and lie to the little hotties and tell them he's majoring in African American Studies. He'll leave you guys in his dust.

Or he could join the military and bang fat chicks. :pke:

Actually he's in college and you can't swing a dead cat by the tail there with out hitting some hot commie babe. One of these days Skidmark will get wise, shave his head and lie to the little hotties and tell them he's majoring in African American Studies. He'll leave you guys in his dust.

Or he could join the military and bang fat chicks. :pke:

Or he could bet arrested and go to prison.
He would lose his virginity there; but I'm not it woiuld be in a way he intended. :cof1:

The woman enjoyed privilege granted by the state. If she abused her privilege to drive she would be prosecuted as a criminal.
No, if she abused her driving privileges she'd have been given a ticket, which counts as a traffic violation. Further marriage is a right (9th amendment), not a privilege.

The woman enjoyed privilege granted by the state. If she abused her privilege to drive she would be prosecuted as a criminal.

Aren't those privileges just promoting marriage, which greatly benefits society?

No, if she abused her driving privileges she'd have been given a ticket, which counts as a traffic violation. Further marriage is a right (9th amendment), not a privilege.
With a serious violation you'd lose your license; more serious you'd face additional charges either civil and criminal. Amendment IV has nothing to do with marriage, since it is a privilege, not a right.

Back