APP - 'Should This Be the Last Generation?'

DO NOT KILL THEM, JUST LOCK THEM UP WHERE THEY CAN DO LITTLE HARM :cool:
This reminds me a bit of "So Long And Thanks For All The Fish", where a gentleman noticing that the rest of the world had gone crazy, turned his house inside out and named it "The Asylum", everybody who wasn't "outside" of the Asylum, was locked up where they could do no harm. However, "inside" the house was the entire world, the "outside" of the asylum was within those four walls.... He tried to keep it nice for the "inmates"..

We'll lock them all in "The Asylum" for you, and keep all of the "Liberals" all protected "outside"...

This reminds me a bit of "So Long And Thanks For All The Fish", where a gentleman noticing that the rest of the world had gone crazy, turned his house inside out and named it "The Asylum", everybody who wasn't "outside" of the Asylum, was locked up where they could do no harm. However, "inside" the house was the entire world, the "outside" of the asylum was within those four walls.... He tried to keep it nice for the "inmates"..

We'll lock them all in "The Asylum" for you, and keep all of the "Liberals" all protected "outside"...

now which would you be, inside or outside or inside out...

The whole green movement is a cover for eugenics and population control. It's a multigenerational plan to destroy the western world. These green lies induce a sense of fear about resource and the future, sense of scarcity that will cause them to believe genocide is necessary. And who to kill besides evil white people in their developed nations.

so they have invaded our society, seized the media and academies to propagate white guilt and globalization. They bribed the previous generation with decent retirements so they won't rock the boat as the next generation has immense household formation loss due to globization, feminism, and anti-white/chrisitian bigotry.

Woop there it is.

It very well may be the last generation for many of us.

But we deserve to fail for being white.

And as for global warming, that's been proven a lie a thousand times for any who can read and think half decent, but the totalitarians will still use the lie anyway.

the mask is off now, basically.

I just blew goo over the whole forum. Maybe some will take root and my intellectual children will flourish inside the matrix.

I just blew goo over the whole forum. Maybe some will take root and my intellectual children will flourish inside the matrix.
I figured you'd do that, so before I gave you pos-rep for that post I got myself inside a full-body condom, and I am safely AssHat goo free.

I have to admit the interesting perspectives, the complex give and take, the profound insight and the deep analytical skills of the replies in this thread have me reconsidering whether JPP is filled with imbeciles. Reconsider over.

http://www.sublimeoblivion.com/2009/11/30/peak-oil-resource-depletion/

Thought this fellow interesting, especially for Ass who lives in a world in which conspiracy is not even around every corner, but right there in front of us. Glenn Beck has nothing on Ass. They should conduct a conspiracy marathon.

Back