Should we ban all nonblack immigration?

Watermark always gets so cute and trolly when his side loses

Make no mistake his side lost bigly

They really thought they derailed Kavanaugh. It still ain’t over. Lord knows what the Soros funded left has planned for disruption

Personally I hope it is big. I hope they really show their asses today.

Remember, the left thinks they win no matter what. They defeat Kavanaugh and their side is fired up. Kavanaugh gets confirmed and their side is fired up.

Nah defeating Kavanaugh probably would've been worse in the long run. It would fire the right up and they'd turn out. This gives us the best chances of winning the senate and preventing further losses. They had to put on this show to show their base that they weren't cucks who'd go down without a fight, but I think we all knew from the beginning the chances of defeat were slim.

Nah defeating Kavanaugh probably would've been worse in the long run. It would fire the right up and they'd turn out. This gives us the best chances of winning the senate and preventing further losses. They had to put on this show to show their base that they weren't cucks who'd go down without a fight, but I think we all knew from the beginning the chances of defeat were slim.

Especially given the role of the democratic party and the liberal class in society.

Back