Shows/Films to watch stoned

Timshel

Michael Phelps thread spinoff

When I was in my late teens they used to run Dallas everyday at noon. It was perfect, wake and bake at 10-11 then veg out. I was mesmerized by all the overacting with ridiculous facial expressions and corny drama. It was comedic without producing laughter and you get caught up in the story. J.R. became cool!

South Park is funnier stoned. I was a little high during the Super Bowl and the commercials improved.

What do you like to watch high?

Ren and Stimpy is funnier stoned, so is Spongebob, and the late night News.

Faces of Death is funnier stoned. Even puns are funnier stoned.

How is it possible to find something that isn't funnier when you are stoned?

Michael Phelps thread spinoff

When I was in my late teens they used to run Dallas everyday at noon. It was perfect, wake and bake at 10-11 then veg out. I was mesmerized by all the overacting with ridiculous facial expressions and corny drama. It was comedic without producing laughter and you get caught up in the story. J.R. became cool!

South Park is funnier stoned. I was a little high during the Super Bowl and the commercials improved.

What do you like to watch high?

I don't watch anything when I'm stoned. When I was a teenager we used to go see the Pink Floyd light show at the Planetarium, that was cool.

I like to listen to music when I'm high.

My wife suggested we watch the second lord of the rings stoned.
It was better than I thought.
I resent you guys as a Rasta in waiting. Ghestapo Chevron drug test us.

Ren and Stimpy is funnier stoned, so is Spongebob, and the late night News.

Faces of Death is funnier stoned. Even puns are funnier stoned.

How is it possible to find something that isn't funnier when you are stoned?

Yeah, just about everything is funnier. I can't see Faces of Death being funnier, maybe the obviously fake parts.

I find it interesting that bad drama becomes more entertaining, even though you still recognize that it is bad.

Marijuana is the perfect drug. It would make more sense to mandate it's use than prohibit it.

I don't watch anything when I'm stoned. When I was a teenager we used to go see the Pink Floyd light show at the Planetarium, that was cool.

I like to listen to music when I'm high.

Muse Black Holes and Revelation is great high. I would guess TV on the Radio would be really great too but I have not tried it yet.

Muse Black Holes and Revelation is great high. I would guess TV on the Radio would be really great too but I have not tried it yet.

my wife's into MUSE right now with that whole vampire craze. Its ok but the voice really gets irritating after a few songs.

Has anyone else heard that thing about cueing Dark Side of the Moon up w/ the "Wizard of Oz?" I guess a lot of the visual images match the lyrics.

That might be worth a try.

The movie "Pink Floyd, The Wall" is just about the perfect thing to watch while stoned.

Damo, that was one of the ones I was going to name.

Wizards was better stoned, as was almost any animated show.

But the all time best movie to watch stoned is Fantasia.

The only thing I have watched stoned and remember is Family Guy. I think I once tried to watch Silver Surfer, but I couldn't tell you now if I even finished it.

Has anyone else heard that thing about cueing Dark Side of the Moon up w/ the "Wizard of Oz?" I guess a lot of the visual images match the lyrics.

That might be worth a try.

hmm thats pretty cool. whole shit load of them on youtube

hmm thats pretty cool. whole shit load of them on youtube

Yep, it works. Of course, I was stoned at the time so that may have helped.

I did it back in the dark ages when it was turntables and broadcast tv.

my wife's into MUSE right now with that whole vampire craze. Its ok but the voice really gets irritating after a few songs.

Yeah, sober it's not bad. Stoned it's awesome. The guitar is very good and the lyrics are interesting too. As I said a few months ago, they should have played "Take A Bow" for Bush on the 20th.

"Take A Bow"

Corrupt
You're corrupt
Bring corruption to all that you touch
Hold
You behold
And beholden for all that you've done
And spin
Cast a spell
Cast a spell on the country you run
And risk
You will risk
You will risk all their lives and their souls

And burn
You will burn
You will burn in hell, yeah you'll burn in hell
You'll burn in hell
Yeah you'll burn in hell
For your sins

And our freedom's consuming itself
What we've become
It's contrary to what we want

Take a bow

Death
You bring death, and destruction to all that you touch
Pay
You must pay
You must pay for your crimes against the earth
Yeah hex
Feed the hex
Feed the hex on the country you love

Now beg
You will beg
You will beg for their lives and their souls

Now burn
You will burn
You will burn in hell, yeah you'll burn in hell
You'll burn in hell
Yeah you'll burn in hell
You'll burn in hell
Yeah you'll burn in hell
For your sins

I shouldn't admit it to you guys, but I've never been stoned. But I can imagine that Monty Python would be even more hilarious under the influence. The first episode I ever saw was the "Dennis Moore" spoof on Robin Hood; watched it with a friend after a whole day studying for a calculus exam. It was the funniest thing I'd ever seen, surely enhanced by the punchy state we were in after a day of cal.

I shouldn't admit it to you guys, but I've never been stoned. But I can imagine that Monty Python would be even more hilarious under the influence. The first episode I ever saw was the "Dennis Moore" spoof on Robin Hood; watched it with a friend after a whole day studying for a calculus exam. It was the funniest thing I'd ever seen, surely enhanced by the punchy state we were in after a day of cal.

Why shouldn't you admit it? It kills brain cells, so now we know why you're so smart and why I can't find my car keys 3 out of every 5 days.

Why shouldn't you admit it? It kills brain cells, so now we know why you're so smart and why I can't find my car keys 3 out of every 5 days.

LOL! I can only find mine because I always leave them in the same place. If I ever stray from that it can take half an hour to find them!

LOL! I can only find mine because I always leave them in the same place. If I ever stray from that it can take half an hour to find them!
Mine never stay in the same place. 3 kids and two adults... keys are at a premium...

Back