Shows/Films to watch stoned

I shouldn't admit it to you guys, but I've never been stoned. But I can imagine that Monty Python would be even more hilarious under the influence. The first episode I ever saw was the "Dennis Moore" spoof on Robin Hood; watched it with a friend after a whole day studying for a calculus exam. It was the funniest thing I'd ever seen, surely enhanced by the punchy state we were in after a day of cal.

why wouldn't you want to admit that? We promise we wont make you an outcast!! :cool:

Why shouldn't you admit it? It kills brain cells, so now we know why you're so smart and why I can't find my car keys 3 out of every 5 days.

Actually, they have found that it helps fight against Alzheimer's!

Killing brain cell is just propaganda put out by our government. It is one of the top five myths spread about the substance.

I shouldn't admit it to you guys, but I've never been stoned. But I can imagine that Monty Python would be even more hilarious under the influence. The first episode I ever saw was the "Dennis Moore" spoof on Robin Hood; watched it with a friend after a whole day studying for a calculus exam. It was the funniest thing I'd ever seen, surely enhanced by the punchy state we were in after a day of cal.

No big deal, I know a lot of people who haven't and won't try it, like my Alaska dad, even when it could have helped him eat.

Thorn, considering your vocation, I have no problem with your not having smoked herb. (actually, I don't care regardless of career)

Thorn, considering your vocation, I have no problem with your not having smoked herb. (actually, I don't care regardless of career)

I have a big thing about self-control. When undergoing a diagnostic procedure that normally requires sedation, I absolutely refused it and threatened to walk out if they came near me with a syringe. Turns out I didn't need it anyway.

I didn't need the procedure either, but my dr. was having a field day with a patient who hadn't seen a physician in several years. I only went then to appease my husband, and also felt that it was unwise to continue to take my good health for granted. It's driving the dr. crazy that she can't find anything wrong. I've reached my limit with her trying.

watch this.....

[ame="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=koyaanisqatsi&aq=1s&oq=koiani"]403 Forbidden[/ame]

Back