Signalmankenneth: Troll, or legit?

Is Signalmankeneth a troll?

• Total voters
buttsex.png

Ken stated many times on the WOT board that he was a Vietnam vet.

Are you having some difficulty in following the line of conversation, tom??

You posted a picture where ken had left a comment.
"Volcano lightning is cool!"
I asked you to prove that the comment was his and not just a cut and paste.
You somehow equated this with something else.

MAJOR FAIL, TOM
M-A-J-O-R :palm:

Your jealousy is telling...don't worry Tom, you can have him. I like men not boys and sissies. :cool:

Tom's on here late???!!!... I guess the wife's busy AGAIN?

Soon you will be receiving pm's in between pints and dice with his buddies?

It's 3 am in the freaking morning. We know he ain't getting any!

:cof1:

Internet Troll???

you know whats funny, i voted you're not a troll, i defended you.....

i'm happy my picture of you barney, forced you to make a post.....though i wish it was without a link as is your usual....we are breaking some serious ground here

I voted yes too! Who the f*ck gives a damn, if signalmankenneth is a troll??? What is a troll anyway???

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2] In addition to the offending poster, the noun “troll” can also refer to the provocative message itself, as in that was an excellent troll you posted. While the term troll and its associated action, trolling, are primarily associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels highly subjective, with trolling being used to describe many intentionally provocative actions outside of an online context.

Have I done this??? If I have, I'm going to keep it up too!

I voted yes too! Who the f*ck gives a damn, if signalmankenneth is a troll??? What is a troll anyway???

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2] In addition to the offending poster, the noun “troll” can also refer to the provocative message itself, as in that was an excellent troll you posted. While the term troll and its associated action, trolling, are primarily associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels highly subjective, with trolling being used to describe many intentionally provocative actions outside of an online context.

interesting....you post the same thing as the troll LEGION.....

maybe i was wrong and you are the troll legion, we all know you have multiple personalities.....

Wow, referring to yourself in the third person. I've gotta give you props for that.

Glad to see you do actually have a thought or two to express of your own.

I've seen others say they like ken but besides maybe agreeing politically with the cartoons he posts it seems rather hard to "know" someone who never expresses an opinion of their own.
That's what I said in the beginning. Hence the poll.

Back