Signing Day - Another great year of recruiting

Funny you should mention FL.

FL State got nailed by the NCAA today with a bunch of violations. It includes several sports with football being the one everyone notices.

The man the UA hired to replace Mal Moore as AD was on the Athletic Dept staff at FL State during all that they are getting nailed for.

LSU used to be second to Okl in violations pre Saban. Not only did he wipe that out. He got millions for facilities and tudoring etc.

this is a blip, Saban will fix it.
Saban is a football God, Tim Tebow is God
Now if Nick could just Blitz him coming off the bus and get a win. Then there'd be one God.

LSU used to be second to Okl in violations pre Saban. Not only did he wipe that out. He got millions for facilities and tudoring etc.

this is a blip, Saban will fix it.
Saban is a football God, Tim Tebow is God
Now if Nick could just Blitz him coming off the bus and get a win. Then there'd be one God.

If we get back to the SEC Championship, we can take FL this year. Better D line and more to throw at them. (this is called "Hoping")

Actually, I don't think FL will lose any this year.

Shit I forgot you guys don't play them in the reg season. Fuck we play them every year and you get those pussies in Tenn. WTF!!!

Shit I forgot you guys don't play them in the reg season. Fuck we play them every year and you get those pussies in Tenn. WTF!!!

Yeah, I'll take them over FL every time. Especially with the new TN coach talking so much trash. Gonna be fun to spank them.

LSU got quite a haul in recruiting this year. Some are saying it may be the best class of the recruiting season, despite what Rivals and such say.

The SEC is gonna kick ass again.

I forgot the number but the SEC got like 70% of the top 150.

Our class was rated 1 by some. My fear is Russell Shepard was the no1 player but we don't need a QB. If he's willing to be a percy harvin type and run a little wild cat he could help this year. Getting a top wide out similar to Julio is going to help much more. I'm more worried about our D than most LSU fans.

I forgot the number but the SEC got like 70% of the top 150.

Our class was rated 1 by some. My fear is Russell Shepard was the no1 player but we don't need a QB. If he's willing to be a percy harvin type and run a little wild cat he could help this year. Getting a top wide out similar to Julio is going to help much more. I'm more worried about our D than most LSU fans.

Having too many QBs sounds like a problem until you have a season where your only decent one goes down to an injury.

We have one that might be good, one top rated HS QB that was redshirted, and a top HS QB that may or may not get redshirted.

I always worry more about defense than anything. A great defense can take you farther than a great offense. Especially in the SEC.

your right
Our QB looked great against Georgia Tech
But we lost a LB or two from a weak core and a couple D linemen will go in the draft.
We'll be real good at CB, DL though safety and LB will be inexperienced.

your right
Our QB looked great against Georgia Tech
But we lost a LB or two from a weak core and a couple D linemen will go in the draft.
We'll be real good at CB, DL though safety and LB will be inexperienced.

LB is a critical slot, but a good safety can help cover that.

I have been super impressed with you MLB for the two years he's been their. He's a beast and way better than anything we have.

I have been super impressed with you MLB for the two years he's been their. He's a beast and way better than anything we have.

Dont'a Hightower is gonna be one of the best we have ever had. And he is only a sophmore.

These giant colleges need to be split up. Its not fair to New England where we only have small schools. Not fair business practice.

These giant colleges need to be split up. Its not fair to New England where we only have small schools. Not fair business practice.

Yes but New England schools are powerhouses in spelling bees.

oh there is some basketball thing going on in march? I wouldn't notice... i don't pay attention to icky sports, I have better things to do

like waste your time and ours doing hundreds of post about sports saying you don't care about sports. WOW

you watch as much sports as you want... I will have my girlfriends to talk to and be having a much better time :clink:

Back