Signing Day Today - Should Be A National Holiday

Cawacko, this is incredibly boring, let's talk about something else. I was reading about this stupid new thing "occupy Valentine's day". Apparently, some feminists ( you know how they are right?) got together and decided that Valentine's day is an exclusionary holiday because it celebrates heterosexual relationships and disses singles and gays. But I think V day is just a sweet holiday, and I like it. Which is now an unfeminist position much to my annoyance.

Anyway, as I was reading about this I came across some dopes on the other ends of the equation, talking about something called "steak and blank day". The blank is for a sex act. I thought you may have heard of it? I don't know why? LOL I just picture it as something you have heard about. So the whole premise of these idiots is that Valentine's day is for women and men have to do things that they think are sucky, like you know, notice their gf's and wives are alive that day. So in retribution, women should have to cook steak and do the other thing, which are apparently two things that women just hate, on this steak and blank day. But to me Valentine's day is a mutual day, not one way.

What do you think? And since you are in a very serious relationship now, what are you planning for Valentine's day?

Seriously? Pardon me while I pick my jaw off the ground after you just curb stomped me regarding one of the most important days of the year.

When I was single Valentine's Day was God's gift to man. No woman (in San Francisco at least) wanted to be home alone on Valentine's Day so they would gather in groups and have anti-Valentine's Day parties at various bars.

Now that I'm in a relationship I believe Valentine's Day to be a creul conspiracy concocted by a money hungry angry bitter business woman to get back at men.

Seriously? Pardon me while I pick my jaw off the ground after you just curb stomped me regarding one of the most important days of the year.

When I was single Valentine's Day was God's gift to man. No woman (in San Francisco at least) wanted to be home alone on Valentine's Day so they would gather in groups and have anti-Valentine's Day parties at various bars.

Now that I'm in a relationship I believe Valentine's Day to be a creul conspiracy concocted by a money hungry angry bitter business woman to get back at men.

LOL But women do Valentine's Day too, that is my whole point. I always do. It's just a happy day. I don't get it.

LOL But women do Valentine's Day too, that is my whole point. I always do. It's just a happy day. I don't get it.

The part I get bitter about is the principle that flowers that cost $30 every other day of the year now cost $60 to $90. You buy it for your gf, your mom and maybe your sister if she is lucky and you're grabbing ankles as you walk out of the place.

The part I get bitter about is the principle that flowers that cost $30 every other day of the year now cost $60 to $90. You buy it for your gf, your mom and maybe your sister if she is lucky and you're grabbing ankles as you walk out of the place.

You buy your sister Valentine's day flowers? That is just the sweetest thing.

I don't do Valentine's Day. I buy my beloved flowers and presents throughout the year, but I will not be told that this one day so important. It is a madeup holiday for florists, candymakers and jewelers. (but then I also haven't expected Steak & A Blowjob Day)

CAW, I agree that this should have been a holiday. I have been working in an area with spotty radio reception all day, and have only caught parts of the recruiting info. The plus is that Bama did great, even without me listening.

Instead of trying to carry them that way, you could have had them placed in a box or just bought a vase. :D

I don't do Valentine's Day. I buy my beloved flowers and presents throughout the year, but I will not be told that this one day so important. It is a madeup holiday for florists, candymakers and jewelers. (but then I also haven't expected Steak & A Blowjob Day)

CAW, I agree that this should have been a holiday. I have been working in an area with spotty radio reception all day, and have only caught parts of the recruiting info. The plus is that Bama did great, even without me listening.

You sound like my husband, destroying the sentiment with logic. Even as he still ponies up. :)

You sound like my husband, destroying the sentiment with logic. Even as he still ponies up. :)

What sentiment or romance is there in following the calendar and the commercials to buy your sweetheart something? I buy my love things because of what she means to me, not because of some over-commercialized holiday.

And what is better than to be surprised with a dozen roses or a romantic gift when you are totally not expecting it??

What sentiment or romance is there in following the calendar and the commercials to buy your sweetheart something? I buy my love things because of what she means to me, not because of some over-commercialized holiday.

And what is better than to be surprised with a dozen roses or a romantic gift when you are totally not expecting it??

Those are his exact words! You two must be emailing each other.

Cawacko, this is incredibly boring, let's talk about something else. I was reading about this stupid new thing "occupy Valentine's day". Apparently, some feminists ( you know how they are right?) got together and decided that Valentine's day is an exclusionary holiday because it celebrates heterosexual relationships and disses singles and gays. But I think V day is just a sweet holiday, and I like it. Which is now an unfeminist position much to my annoyance.

Anyway, as I was reading about this I came across some dopes on the other ends of the equation, talking about something called "steak and blank day". The blank is for a sex act. I thought you may have heard of it? I don't know why? LOL I just picture it as something you have heard about. So the whole premise of these idiots is that Valentine's day is for women and men have to do things that they think are sucky, like you know, notice their gf's and wives are alive that day. So in retribution, women should have to cook steak and do the other thing, which are apparently two things that women just hate, on this steak and blank day. But to me Valentine's day is a mutual day, not one way.

What do you think? And since you are in a very serious relationship now, what are you planning for Valentine's day?
My wife loves "Steak and Blank".....I'm the one who likes candy and flowers.......she never gets me any though. :cry:

You're in a relationship now Wacko? That's incredible news! Who is he? :)

Quit being an insufferable prick and show your woman you love her on Valentines day.....it aint about you! ;-P

Back