Simple pleasures

Cotton, a very cool cotton.

Oh! I like cool, clean cotton sheets.

Mine have been sitting so long, should probably wash them before using. It's about that time.

OFC I have to wash the blanket now and maybe put in something dust-proof. I woke up hot this morning. Would not have with a sheet.

Oh! I like cool, clean cotton sheets.

Mine have been sitting so long, should probably wash them before using. It's about that time.

OFC I have to wash the blanket now and maybe put in something dust-proof. I woke up hot this morning. Would not have with a sheet.

If you sleep in a hot room, percale is probably the best choice. The linen sheets that LIG mentioned are also good, but pricey.

If you sleep in a hot room, percale is probably the best choice. The linen sheets that LIG mentioned are also good, but pricey.

The room is cool enough. I just haven't switched from winter blankets yet.

I have linen, cotton, silk. New stuff in packages I haven't and may never mess with.
I am fairly well-appointed. I thank God for that.
The thing I'm sleeping under now, somebody gave to me, it's a very nice comforter. It's getting past that comforter time of year, though.

And the linen and cotton has been sitting out naked for months now. That will require a wash b4 using.

Back