since no one else has......swing state status.....

She needs Nevada. She doesn’t need Georgia.
Quite the opposite, actually. If the Obama/Clyburn ballot harvesting/counting operation cannot generate enough ballots to fraud Pennsylvania away from Trump, then they absolutely DO need enough ballots to fraud away Georgia (and possibly even North Carolina if they can't fraud Nevada away from Trump).

Of course, this assumes that they can fraud both Wisconsin and Michigan away from Trump. Michigan will be easier than Wisconsin will be.

If Harris wins the usual Democrat leaning battlegrounds - Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin, along with Minnesota, then she probably needs only one of Nevada, Arizona, Georgia and North Carolina, and she is about tied right now in all of them.
She can't win any of those states without election fraud, and that includes Minnesota.

This is a different kind of election year. Registrars are finding unusual surges in registrations of young voters probably overlooked in the polls being new and not previously on voting lists. Not likely these are Trump voters.
Actually, these "new voters" are VERY likely to be Trump voters. High turnout doesn't favor Democrats anymore as it did in the past; it favors Republicans now.

I don't put up with retards
Name calling is not a valid argument.
now fuck off with that retarded bullshit.
Neither is cussing.
he lost to Biden
No he didn't. Election fraud is not an election.
- hence Biden is in office and he is a citizen barely able to out poll a commie hag
Biden is in office because he was fraudulently installed into office, not because he legitimately won any free and fair election.

Not just a unbloody one against a sitting president. But you maggots didn't seem to mind murdering an unarmed woman in cold blood did you?

LOL. It's like you really care about who the Dems pick. And you didn't get the one you wanted. Awwwww, pooor thing. Pooor widdle thing. People make you compete against someone you don't get to handpick.

Here's a tissue for you , sweetie.

LOL. It's like you really care about who the Dems pick. And you didn't get the one you wanted. Awwwww, pooor thing. Pooor widdle thing. People make you compete against someone you don't get to handpick.

Here's a tissue for you , sweetie.
No what I really care about is the party that claims to be defending democracy actually raped democracy up the aas when installing a candidate.

No what I really care about is the party that claims to be defending democracy actually raped democracy up the aas when installing a candidate.

LOL. Son, there's no right or rules in the Constitution about how parties select their candidates. I understand though, you know your guy is weak unless he's up against Biden who looks really old and frail. The fact of the matter is you snowflakes are SCARED now. All because of a woman.

You know that even if she isn't a great orator she still can put together a complete sentence without diverting into discussions of electric boats and sharks or start screaming "They're eating the DAWWWWWGS".

It's just so sad that you think you have some angle to play here. When really all it is is just ANOTHER case of you guys being scared little wussies and bad sportsmen.

LOL. Son, there's no right or rules in the Constitution about how parties select their candidates. I understand though, you know your guy is weak unless he's up against Biden who looks really old and frail. The fact of the matter is you snowflakes are SCARED now. All because of a woman.

You know that even if she isn't a great orator she still can put together a complete sentence without diverting into discussions of electric boats and sharks or start screaming "They're eating the DAWWWWWGS".

It's just so sad that you think you have some angle to play here. When really all it is is just ANOTHER case of you guys being scared little wussies and bad sportsmen.
You turds have a candidate no one voted for. Did you at least use lubricant when you fucked democracy up the ass?

You turds have a candidate no one voted for. Did you at least use lubricant when you fucked democracy up the ass?

NO ONE ON THIS SIDE CARES. Since no one on the Dem side cares and it is LITERALLY only up to us, then it doesn't matter.

NOT. ONE. WHIT.

But I have to tell you we LOVE to see how scared you guys are. It's HILARIOUS. Suddenly the party that wants to elect a convicted felon and sexual abuser CARES about "rules". LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Your filthy whore will never be elected. They tried to keep her cock holster closed for the duration but failed. Even the least aware of the voting public is seeing it now.

Back