Sinead O'Connor question.

Taichiliberal

Shaken, not stirred!
A question came to mind upon hearing of her death ... any of the people still alive that booed her 31 years ago for ripping up the Pope's picture have the courage and humility to admit they were wrong? Especially given what we now know today? :thinking:

A question came to mind upon hearing of her death ... any of the people still alive that booed her 31 years ago for ripping up the Pope's picture have the courage and humility to admit they were wrong? Especially given what we now know today? :thinking:

Why would we say she wasn't wrong?

She was, she was like a precursor to Nancy Pelosi.

First of all, Pope John was a very well respected man who did a lot of work, better than most in his position in a very long time.

Secondly, she was on a comedy show and hijacked it to make some dumb political statement.

I'm glad the devil finally brought her home.

Why would we say she wasn't wrong?

She was, she was like a precursor to Nancy Pelosi.

First of all, Pope John was a very well respected man who did a lot of work, better than most in his position in a very long time.

Secondly, she was on a comedy show and hijacked it to make some dumb political statement.

I'm glad the devil finally brought her home.

You're a vindictive piece of steaming shit!

You're a vindictive piece of steaming shit!

True enough....just a nasty, bigoted and willfully ignorant little MAGA troll with nothing better to do but follow folks around on the net chat sites with his/her guff. One of the reasons why I have him/her on the ignore list. I must remember to ban him/her from my threads as well.

I thought the question was going to be if she committed suicide like her son since it is well known she had mental issues

never much of a sinead fan and I vaguely remember this incident. I don't watch SNL, at least not since the original members all left, so this didn't hold any interest for me at all.

I thought the question was going to be if she committed suicide like her son since it is well known she had mental issues

And she was devastated by that, and it was only 19 months ago, and she had tried suicide a few times and talked about doing it a bunch...so I rather assumed this was suicide.

But it might be a COVID Death Jab death....she likely took many jabs.

And what might that be? Are you a truther?

361673161_317749690622644_3790875701011816728_n.jpg

The official autopsy report has yet to be released. Meanwhile, does anyone else have comments directly pertaining to the OP?

The official autopsy report has yet to be released. Meanwhile, does anyone else have comments directly pertaining to the OP?

I didn’t find out about it until she passed away. Never watched SNL but I would have figured such a thing would be in the news. My brain has gotten old.

I will say that if it was done to “shed light on abuse within the [Catholic] church” then she deserves two thumbs up. If it was just a vindictive show of disdain for a religious institution because it was a religious institution then I’d have probably been a “boo-er.”

I still don't know why the Catholic Church still exists as an entity.

Bud Light puts a transgender on a single can of beer, and they're almost ruined. The Church abused countless victims and has a long history of abuse & corruption, and still goes on its merry way.

I didn’t find out about it until she passed away. Never watched SNL but I would have figured such a thing would be in the news. My brain has gotten old.

I will say that if it was done to “shed light on abuse within the [Catholic] church” then she deserves two thumbs up. If it was just a vindictive show of disdain for a religious institution because it was a religious institution then I’d have probably been a “boo-er.”

Because satire shows should not allow satire?!

Back