What Should Disney Rename Slave 1?

• Amazon Employee 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Freedom 1

• Boba Fett's Ship

• Total voters
Casual Disney viewers (and Disney+ subscribers) are going to buy Star Wars collectables? They already don't buy contemporary stuff, and you expect them to buy classic stuff?

I have no idea since the only people I've bought Star Wars stuff for are under 12 years old. How much are you into the "Star Wars" scene? Do you have plastic ears and costumes?

Jabba the Hutt's slave.

OdbIsWm.jpg

NOT Jabba the Hutt's slave:

54i6j9.jpg

my great grandfather's immigration papers said he was an indentured servant.......if I vote that way am I entitled to reparations?.....

I have no idea since the only people I've bought Star Wars stuff for are under 12 years old. How much are you into the "Star Wars" scene? Do you have plastic ears and costumes?

No, I haven't bought anything since I was about 14. The only thing I have bought since was the six-pack Blu-ray set from Costco. Not planning on ever buying the sequels though.

No, I haven't bought anything since I was about 14. The only thing I have bought since was the six-pack Blu-ray set from Costco. Not planning on ever buying the sequels though.

Was the blueray version that much superior for a 1977 movie? I have a blueray player but only have regular DVDs including the first three set and then individual DVDs of the next three.

Same with Godfather trilogy, Aliens trilogy and a few others. I've never seen a side by side comparison of regular DVD of old movies and Blueray.

Was the blueray version that much superior for a 1977 movie? I have a blueray player but only have regular DVDs including the first three set and then individual DVDs of the next three.

Same with Godfather trilogy, Aliens trilogy and a few others. I've never seen a side by side comparison of regular DVD of old movies and Blueray.

It actually has both the original and SE versions of the classic trilogy. Still not the 1977 version, as that is extremely hard (if not impossible) to come by. Lucas began tinkering right away, to include giving it the Episode IV subtitle.

It actually has both the original and SE versions of the classic trilogy. Still not the 1977 version, as that is extremely hard (if not impossible) to come by. Lucas began tinkering right away, to include giving it the Episode IV subtitle.

Thanks. I saw the original three when they first came out and the controversy about Lucas's "tinkering", but not being a purist, I didn't care. Not even sure the version of my boxed set.

I was more curious about the quality in comparing a New Hope DVD vs a New Hope blueray. Is it worth buying a new one?

If there are female stormtroopers, do they have that thing that will open around the genital area?

What about the rear area where they have to poop?

Back