So, I have been in a cave for the past two weeks

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
Rush Limbaugh can't apologize for these things. This is not the kind where you simply say you mispoke. This really requires something like grovelling before her and committing seppuku for the shame you have brought upon your family and the emperor. Clear Channel should've immediately breached their contract with him. The fact that anyone is still talking to this creature is disgusting, and they should be ashamed of themselves.

STFU maggot. did you say anything about Maher's comical apology to hasselbeck on the view? NO!!! you didn't!!!!!

so sit down and have a nice tall glass of STFU

I honestly have no idea what happened with Maher.

maher told hasselbeck that it wouldn't be a bad thing if she had been traded for lara logan, a US photo journalist captured and raped in Libya during the fall of that government. his apology was shit and sounded like he was apologizing for blowing bubbles with his gum.

1.) I did not say you said that. Clearly I am correcting you with regards to whatever bill maher did as being entirely irrelevant to the issue at hand, and also no where near the same scale as what is going on with rush.

2) you're implying that what maher said was as equally bad as what rush did, and your implication is very wrong in misguided.

:derp: <---- you

1.) I did not say you said that. Clearly I am correcting you with regards to whatever bill maher did as being entirely irrelevant to the issue at hand, and also no where near the same scale as what is going on with rush.
you're right. what maher said was worse, since it implies that the woman deserved to be raped.

2) you're implying that what maher said was as equally bad as what rush did, and your implication is very wrong in misguided.
read above and i'll accept your apology.

:derp: <---- you

Then he goes on to defend the Lord's Resistance Army. "Obama invades Uganda, targets Christians".

qWCmo.jpg

maher told hasselbeck that it wouldn't be a bad thing if she had been traded for lara logan, a US photo journalist captured and raped in Libya during the fall of that government. his apology was shit and sounded like he was apologizing for blowing bubbles with his gum.

I actually had to go look this up because I couldn't believe Maher said Hasslebeck should be gang raped and I hadn't heard about it. I really couldn't. So it ends up...he never said that:

http://perezhilton.com/2011-02-08-elizabeth-hasselbeck-calls-out-bill-maher-on-the-view#.T1i1aXmQu25

He made a joke after Logan was detained in Egypt and released. He made the joke on 2/7/11. Logan was raped on 2/11/11.

Last edited:
Someone in the Moonbeam campaign called Whitman a whore. No one really gave a damn about that one.

Yeah, that's right- no one on the left did care about that one... or anytime someone on the left says something disparaging about a conservative woman. In fact the left comes out in full justification mode.

Well, you can certainly see that the Republican War on Women has backfired because the right is in full, shrill, backlash mode. Their fear is palpable.

Awesome.

:awesome:

IMO, Rush Limbaugh should be stripped of American citizenship and deported to Uganda to be with the LRA that he loves so much. But that's just me.

What does it say about the college coed Susan Fluke [sic], who goes before a congressional committee and essentially says that she must be paid to have sex? What does that make her? It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex.

Receiving contraceptives through health insurance, a service that has historically almost always provided them, is "being paid to have sex". Does he have any female relatives at all? Does he really not know that, in all likelihood, they're receiving contraceptives through health insurance, and he's just called them a prostitute?

Can you imagine if you're her parents how proud of Sandra Fluke you would be? Your daughter goes up to a congressional hearing conducted by the Botox-filled Nancy Pelosi and testifies she's having so much sex she can't afford her own birth control pills and she agrees that Obama should provide them, or the Pope.

The thing about birth control is that you take just one, and you're good for however much sex you may want to have. The actual price is in no way correlated to the amount of sex you're having.

WTF?

So, Ms. Fluke and the rest of you feminazis, here's the deal. If we are going to pay for your contraceptives, and thus pay for you to have sex, we want something for it, and I'll tell you what it is. We want you to post the videos online so we can all watch.

WTF?

"Who bought your condoms in junior high? Who bought your condoms in the sixth grade? Or your contraception. Who bought your contraceptive pills in high school?"

Rush Limbaugh can't apologize for these things. This is not the kind where you simply say you mispoke. This really requires something like grovelling before her and committing seppuku for the shame you have brought upon your family and the emperor. Clear Channel should've immediately breached their contract with him. The fact that anyone is still talking to this creature is disgusting, and they should be ashamed of themselves.
That may be true Skidmark but you'll get more pussy by telling the little honey's down there how much you love Jesus and hate abortion and that you have a really big gun!

Back