So, I have been in a cave for the past two weeks

Well, you can certainly see that the Republican War on Women has backfired because the right is in full, shrill, backlash mode. Their fear is palpable.

Awesome.

:awesome:
Oh yea....they know they screwed the pooch with the Blunt Ammendment (No topper, it's not what you think!) but that's more then a womans health issue. That's a public health issue which would give an employer carte blanche authority to dictate what your health insurance may or may not cover at their whim.

He also defended Limbaugh. Maher was fired from ABC for essentially doing the same thing Limbaugh did.

I wasn't attacking, just reporting. Nobody should be fired, etc. for dumb crap like this. It's just dumb crap. People say stuff they wish they could take back all the time.

I wasn't attacking, just reporting. Nobody should be fired, etc. for dumb crap like this. It's just dumb crap. People say stuff they wish they could take back all the time.
Ehhh business is business. Maher said something stupid that affected his employers business and he got fired for it. Hardly surprizing and if Limbaughs comments have done enough damage to Clear Channels business they'll probably axe him too. Again, no great surprize there. Not that I'm advocating one of the other. Limbaugh is entertaining a constituency. Since I don't listen to him I don't really care if he's fired or not. You takes your chances when you make outrageous comments in public.

A 3 day sexual assault against a woman is not what you are describing here. You better look at the videos. Seems like you're a (willing) victim of the liberal media who has harped on his calling her a slut and a prostitute. He did far more, and he looked like a monster. I believe he is a monster.

A 3 day sexual assault against a woman is not what you are describing here. You better look at the videos. Seems like you're a (willing) victim of the liberal media who has harped on his calling her a slut and a prostitute. He did far more, and he looked like a monster. I believe he is a monster.

The post was about Maher. Why do you always go the extra step to find evil where none exists?

However, the attacks on Palin went at least as far, including her children even. Some even used her Down Syndrome infant and I doubt many have apologized...

I'm not calling for an apology, and don't listen to Rush so have no urge to try to defend what I haven't heard other than excerpts of...

He also defended Limbaugh. Maher was fired from ABC for essentially doing the same thing Limbaugh did.

..no.

bill maher was fired because people were calling the 9/11 terrorists cowards. And bill was like . . ."ok guys... say what you want.. but anyone that is willing to kill themselves for a cause, isn't acting cowardly"

which is true. People calling the terrorists cowards are just trying to throw words around due to being buttfurious over 9/11. Maher was right but the mouthbreathers ousted him, and he got the much better show anyway, real time. Which is the best ever.

if the media didn't run with it, it would have been yesterdays news.

Except he kept on saying and getting worse over a period of three days and then offered the excuse that he "misspoke" (that's an excuse, not apology) and blamed the left. The man has no sense of responsibility. Of course he should be fired.

..no.

bill maher was fired because people were calling the 9/11 terrorists cowards. And bill was like . . ."ok guys... say what you want.. but anyone that is willing to kill themselves for a cause, isn't acting cowardly"

which is true. People calling the terrorists cowards are just trying to throw words around due to being buttfurious over 9/11. Maher was right but the mouthbreathers ousted him, and he got the much better show anyway, real time. Which is the best ever.
Yes, that did work out well. His current show is light years better than Politically Incorrect.

I heard of this guy once who jumped on a grenade to save his squad. What a coward.

Dying for others isn't suicide. If you are going to debate me on this point, I'll take you one step further and claim that people who serve in a capacity where they are placing their lives at risk for others on a daily basis are suicidal - police, fire fighters, service members, inner-city teachers, etc.

Dying for others isn't suicide. If you are going to debate me on this point, I'll take you one step further and claim that people who serve in a capacity where they are placing their lives at risk for others on a daily basis are suicidal - police, fire fighters, service members, inner-city teachers, etc.
Inner city teachers? You asshole! LOL

Back