So, I took mushrooms again

watermark, with many drugs like attracts like. if you are feeling anxious or apprehensive, that's what your trip is going to be like. Enviroment and state of mind are very key.

Whatever, guy who's never taken Mushrooms, and gives advice that seems to be based off of The Secret.

Whatever, guy who's never taken Mushrooms, and gives advice that seems to be based off of The Secret.

not mushrooms but many other psychoactive drugs. and I have many friends that have done mushrooms. has nothing to do with the retarded secret stuff. state of mind when doing drugs is paramount.

not mushrooms but many other psychoactive drugs. and I have many friends that have done mushrooms. has nothing to do with the retarded secret stuff. state of mind when doing drugs is paramount.

Really Grind? Have you ever done one of the big ones? Mushrooms? LSD? Mescaline? DMT? If not, you are a poser.

We're going to buy some of that San Pedro cactus, and eat a disgusting bunch of it. So, by this time next week, it will be:

WM: 2
Grind: 0

Then I'm going to buy some more of that DMT stuff, and then it will be 3-0. After that, I just need to wait until we get some more Acid, and I will have completed the grand slam.

Really Grind? Have you ever done one of the big ones? Mushrooms? LSD? Mescaline? DMT? If not, you are a poser.

We're going to buy some of that San Pedro cactus, and eat a disgusting bunch of it. So, by this time next week, it will be:

WM: 2
Grind: 0

Then I'm going to buy some more of that DMT stuff, and then it will be 3-0. After that, I just need to wait until we get some more Acid, and I will have completed the grand slam.

2ce, 2ci, (both are very equal to lsd in a lot of respects) salvia

dmt you are I are in a race for

let the summer drug race begin \o/

2ce, 2ci, (both are very equal to lsd in a lot of respects) salvia

dmt you are I are in a race for

let the summer drug race begin \o/

I am going to have to ask you for a link to your 2-CE supplier. Too bad I initiated an arms race and you have a disincentive to provide me with that link. :(

We really need to start being on AIM a lot again.

yes I will def start getting on aim more. I dont have the link on hand, I wasn't the one that originally procured it. i'll ask

you should at least try salvia billy. it's cheap, you can have it in varying "strengths" and it's 100% legal. It's also one of the coolest fucking experiences ever. As long as you like the feeling of the room folding up in on you as if you're being wrapped up in a burrito and then turning into a tree.

• Uncontrollable laughter
  • Past memories, such as revisiting places from childhood memory
  • Sensations of motion, or being pulled or twisted by forces
  • Visions of membranes, films and various two-dimensional surfaces
  • Merging with or becoming objects
  • Overlapping realities, such as the perception of being in several locations at once

so so so so cool

and it only lasts... 5-10 minutes. so very quick. if you dont like it you'll be done soon enough

you should at least try salvia billy. it's cheap, you can have it in varying "strengths" and it's 100% legal. It's also one of the coolest fucking experiences ever. As long as you like the feeling of the room folding up in on you as if you're being wrapped up in a burrito and then turning into a tree.

Yeah, I dunno. I have a lot of deep seated shit. Takes a rather focused, calculated mind to keep it all together.

Yeah everyone is different. there have been sometimes where I started really freaking out, but quickly was able to go into full blown rational mode and bring back full focus to myself (which is hard to do sometimes in detached states, some need sitters). But I'm pretty decent at reigning myself in now and anchoring myself

As an old druggie (back in the day), I can say that Grind is right about the state of mind.

My best trip was doing some blotter acid and going to see Wizards and then hanging out with some folks in a park. Nothing like a fire to help you see.

Yeah everyone is different. there have been sometimes where I started really freaking out, but quickly was able to go into full blown rational mode and bring back full focus to myself (which is hard to do sometimes in detached states, some need sitters). But I'm pretty decent at reigning myself in now and anchoring myself

There are only two people who'd likely be able to 'sit' me. Mike, and my wife. Everyone else I have at least a small distrust of. Plus, without any sort of physical restraint, I doubt most people would be able to handle a real freak out on my part.

But what is life without risk?

Back