So, I was driving down the highway, on my way home from work, and then...

time to learn about the Bus system in your town

LOL, good joke Desh. I suppose I'll get some fi-os while I'm at. Perhaps some cellular reception as well.

I don't know if you know this, but there are these regions of the Earth where fewer people per square mile tend to live, that mostly consist of pine trees, scattered farms, churches, and fast food restaurants. I live in such a land. The government here would not provide such a service. It would not be profitable for anyone to provide it, as they'd mostly be driving long distances in between farms in order to carry people to one of 15 or so fast food restaurants, a lumber mill, a bowling alley, and Wal-Mart.

Changed the oil the other day, and it turns out the oil leak was caused by the oil sending unit. Luckily, my mom's boyfriend has a ramp, so we can get under the car and replace it ourselves without going to a mechanic. After that, it will pretty much be good. Was kind of worried, because I would have to quit school and get a job to buy a new car otherwise (dad doesn't have enough money right now because he switched to a lower paying job), which would suck, because I only have a few months left. I'm already past the point where the length of time I've spent in college would probably be uncomfortable to explain to an perspective employer.

Changed the oil the other day, and it turns out the oil leak was caused by the oil sending unit. Luckily, my mom's boyfriend has a ramp, so we can get under the car and replace it ourselves without going to a mechanic. After that, it will pretty much be good. Was kind of worried, because I would have to quit school and get a job to buy a new car otherwise (dad doesn't have enough money right now because he switched to a lower paying job), which would suck, because I only have a few months left. I'm already past the point where the length of time I've spent in college would probably be uncomfortable to explain to an perspective employer.

I am sure that if you just tell them that you are a bit slow, they will understand.

Back