So Much Pride In Himself

Well the most notoriously corrupt state Lousiana has leaned GOP for some time now.
Toby's right, they had been Democrat for a long time and that was where the worst corruption was. It has been much cleaner with Republicans in power.
Remember Edwin Edwards, the 4 term Dem governor who was sentenced for taking bribes?

Toby Lousiana is considered a red state it voted for George Bush in 2000 and 2004.

Lousiana has 7 reps in the House. 5 are Republican 2 are Democrats.

What the hell are you talking about Toby?

Yes the current Governor is a Democrat. As for the mayor of NO that is inconsequential. Most large cities have Democratic mayors.

The corruption of Lousiana appears to be ingrained in the states culture. I contend it doesn't matter if it votes R or D. Corruption is embraced by politicians there and tolerated by voters.

Yes the current Governor is a Democrat. As for the mayor of NO that is inconsequential. Most large cities have Democratic mayors.

The corruption of Lousiana appears to be ingrained in the states culture. I contend it doesn't matter if it votes R or D. Corruption is embraced by politicians there and tolerated by voters.

Based on 2002 data from the U.S. Justice Dept. Public Integrity Division, these are the top ten most corrupt states, based on number of convictions of public officials and normalized to the size of the State's population, to get a "corruption rate":

*State - Corruption Rate*

1) Mississippi - 7.48
2) North Dakota - 7.09
3) Louisiana - 7.05
4) Alaska - 6.06
5) Illinois - 5.26
6) Montana - 4.95
7) South Dakota - 4.86
8) Kentucky - 4.59
9) Florida - 4.58
10) New York - 4.56

Top 10 Cleanest States
1) Nebraska - 0.52
2) Oregon - 0.59
3) New Hampshire - 0.86
4) Iowa - 0.85
5) Colorado - 0.87
6) Utah - 1.03
7) Minnesota - 1.11
8) Arizona - 1.22
9) Arkansas - 1.32
10) Wisconsin - 1.47

http://www.corporatecrimereporter.com/corruptreport.pdf

Cypress do you have a link to states who governors give blow jobs in interstate highway rest rooms?

Thanks Cypress doesn't look like party affiliation affects corruption much. Looks to be more about region.

Mississippi - Red State. South
North Dakota - Red State. Northern Frontier
Lousiana - Red State. South
Alaska - Red State. Northern Frontier
Illinois - Blue State. Large Metro Area
Montana - Red State. Northern Frontier
South Dakota - Red State. Northern Frontier
Kentucky- Red State. South/Midwest
Florida - Purple State. South
New York - Blue State. Large Metro

Nebraska - Red State. Midwest Agrarian
Oregon - Blue State. Western State
New Hampshire - Purple State. New England
Iowa - Purple State. Midwest Agrarian
Colorado - Red State. Western State
Utah - Red State. Western STate
Minnesota - Blue State. Midwest
Arizona - Red State. Western State
Arkansas - Red State. South
Wisconsin - Blue State. Midwest

Funny NJ is not even on the list what with half of its recent dem politicans having to resign or been removed from office and still it goes on. The senator now in under investigaition for corruption. LOL

I'd have to see the breakdown by party member. There are many red states with Dem senators and Dem governors, and vice-versa.
Still the list is a little surprising.

Also I imagine this is for the current or last year, places like Louisiana and NJ got their reputation over decades of corruption. Counting one year is not going to tell the whole story.

I'd have to see the breakdown by party member. There are many red states with Dem senators and Dem governors, and vice-versa.
Still the list is a little surprising.

Also I imagine this is for the current or last year, places like Louisiana and NJ got their reputation over decades of corruption. Counting one year is not going to tell the whole story.

Dano how's bob ney doing?? talk much?? HAHAHAHAA.

Back