So now we invade or bomb Greece ?

umm , no mushroom clouds in New Zealand.
I doubt if they even have bioweapons and such.
But they did inflict Zenia and hercules on us.....hmmm

They don't have any oil in New Zealand...

The point is we must take it as a sign to attack another oil rich nation because, as the left knows, it was "all about oil and only about oil". Therefore, we must make this the same. Costa Rica does not have enough oil reserves to make that nearly necessary.

Iran has huge oil resources and Cheney's buddies are clearly pushing for invasion. This means that a missile attack in Greece equates to a clear mandate for attacking Iran!

They don't have any oil in New Zealand...

The point is we must take it as a sign to attack another oil rich nation because, as the left knows, it was "all about oil and only about oil". Therefore, we must make this the same. Costa Rica does not have enough oil reserves to make that nearly necessary.

Iran has huge oil resources and Cheney's buddies are clearly pushing for invasion. This means that a missile attack in Greece equates to a clear mandate for attacking Iran!

I dont think its all about oil.

I think its about Bush truely beliveing that God told him to do this. Its about the religous right belife that armigeddon will come from an unstable middle east and its about family pride and honor for the Bushes.

This Iraq war was the goal of the neo-cons that recruted Bush to run for president... they might not have gotten it had 9-11 not happened, but they were sure going to try!

I dont think its all about oil.

I think its about Bush truely beliveing that God told him to do this. Its about the religous right belife that armigeddon will come from an unstable middle east and its about family pride and honor for the Bushes.

This Iraq war was the goal of the neo-cons that recruted Bush to run for president... they might not have gotten it had 9-11 not happened, but they were sure going to try!
There has been many a thread lately about how it was all about oil. Especially with Iraqi consideration of a Bill that would open their oil to the multi-nationals...

So, as the running joke is going I'm sticking with an invasion of Iran because the Embassy was bombed by a group unaffiliated with any muslims in Greece.

There has been many a thread lately about how it was all about oil. Especially with Iraqi consideration of a Bill that would open their oil to the multi-nationals...

So, as the running joke is going I'm sticking with an invasion of Iran because the Embassy was bombed by a group unaffiliated with any muslims in Greece.

Ohhh, okay... BTW I do think oil played some roll in the war... just some though.

Ohhh, okay... BTW I do think oil played some roll in the war... just some though.
I said that in the way back time. People in the US that don't think that oil is a major consideration of our lifestyle and ability to continue forward with the kind of power we wield are just fooling themselves.

I said that in the way back time. People in the US that don't think that oil is a major consideration of our lifestyle and ability to continue forward with the kind of power we wield are just fooling themselves.

Agreed, its the only reason Iraq has any power anyway!

Thats why I call SUV's, hummers and oversized trucks, terrorist funders.

And becvause big oil makes money no one wants to change anything. Our govt apparently likes handing loaded guns (oil) to terrorists while they are pointed at our heads

also Jarod, heated pools or non heated (takes electricity) and spas, Air conditioned stadiums, etc....
Too right. I can't even begin to fathom how much power The BOB in Phoenix, say, or the Cowboys' new stadium must consume. A godsawful lot, that's certain.

Back