So what is the weirdest food you ever tried?

I've had rattlesnake, alligator tail and fried sea turtle.

I think the weirdest food I've eaten is peanut butter and dill pickle sandwiches. Love those.

I've had rattlesnake, alligator tail and fried sea turtle.

I think the weirdest food I've eaten is peanut butter and dill pickle sandwiches. Love those.

A friend of mine eats pb and lettuce sandwiches. Another puts onions on it. I have strange friends.

Oh, I also tried shark once.

Not good at all, but I was told it was the wrong species of shark.

Had it been a different species, it would've been quite tasty.

Or so I was told.

Lutafisk is by far the grossest thing I ever ate. Gelatinous lye flavored fish.

I ate a soup made from placenta and flavored with bile. It was not exactly appetizing.

Balut is pretty weird, It's a 20 day old duck fetus, It looks repugnant but isn't bad at all. Taste like a hard boiled egg with chewy bits.

Lutafisk is by far the grossest thing I ever ate. Gelatinous lye flavored fish.

I ate a soup made from placenta and flavored with bile. It was not exactly appetizing.

Balut is pretty weird, It's a 20 day old duck fetus, It looks repugnant but isn't bad at all. Taste like a hard boiled egg with chewy bits.
I could not get past how it looks! Miss you

How did you get over the texture? Is it similar to eating raw clams?

i thought it tasted kinda like chicken lol. no joke. it was a field trip when i was in 6th grade and we were on a boat and a scuba diver went down to the bottom of the sound and picked one up. then he sliced it open in front of us (reminding us that no brain = no pain O_o), and then we fried it up and ate it.

Back