So Who Gives a Fuck About Nike?

Bourbon

In Yo Face!
You can always tell who gives a fuck about Nike ... ;)

The best way to get back at your enemies, is to defy their attempts to take you down, while bettering your cause and profiting to boot.

Remember, Donald Trump likes a good counter-puncher ... and Donald got knocked the Fuck Out

BTW ... anyone can reply ... because I'm no Pussy :cool:

The best way to get back at your enemies, is to defy their attempts to take you down, while bettering your cause and profiting to boot.

Remember, Donald Trump likes a good counter-puncher ... and Donald got knocked the Fuck Out

Yep, in leftist dumbfuck land where you wallow, anyone who disagrees with your Fascistic nonsense is the enemy. STFU, seriously. You don't have to prove what a low IQ dumbfuck you are every damned day. Take a break.

Yep, in leftist dumbfuck land where you wallow, anyone who disagrees with your Fascistic nonsense is the enemy. STFU, seriously. You don't have to prove what a low IQ dumbfuck you are every damned day. Take a break.

Now that's Rich, coming from a ReTurd :laugh:

Now that's Rich, coming from a ReTurd

giphy.gif

No ... why do you ask?

Is it that time of the month for you?

How many times has that repugnant GIFtard, used that same damn thing? How stupid can Truth Teen get? I've literally had better conversations with special needs people. Why do some people devolve themselves so?

anyone who disagrees with your Fascistic nonsense is the enemy.

I thought this whole thing was supposed to be about police brutality?
Seems the "theme" has changed...

How many times has that repugnant GIFtard, used that same damn thing? How stupid can Truth Teen get? I've literally had better conversations with special needs people. Why do some people devolve themselves so?

Still can't comment on topic, can you? What a tard...

I thought this whole thing was supposed to be about police brutality?
Seems the "theme" has changed...

Yeah, folks wanted to make it about players not having a right to protest on the job. A major corporation spoke. And the power of the state should still not murder unarmed citizens in the streets. Used to be a conservative thing, the state having too much power.

Back