Solitary is the Sexiest Man Alive

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel1
  • Start date Start date
Chloe ... its ok you are fine i didnt take it for anything other than friends ribbing each other . and ty for saying that . i feel lucky in haveing him he is a good man . and pretty darn sexy to me

Thanks for your graciousness.....Chloe is stupid sometimes....he he:rolleyes:

The only way they do is if you sent them.

And if you sent them anywhere, we are gonna have a talk. :p

Is this the REAL Mrs. Solitary?

Very glad to meet you, and you are just like I imagined you! You would have to be to keep this one on the line! He is such a charmer! and he has glossies!
By the way, I haven't seen them, either!

Chloe ... its ok you are fine i didnt take it for anything other than friends ribbing each other . and ty for saying that . i feel lucky in haveing him he is a good man . and pretty darn sexy to me

heck yeah, we all come here to flirt harmlessly!

Froggie nice to meet you also . and hes a pretty good one to keep inline . its been fun . never a dull moment. and as far as glossies well i have them but i will sell them to the highest bidder.

Is this the REAL Mrs. Solitary?

Very glad to meet you, and you are just like I imagined you! You would have to be to keep this one on the line! He is such a charmer! and he has glossies!
By the way, I haven't seen them, either!

Indeed this is the real Mrs. Solitary.

And if there were a category for Best Flirting, Froggie would win hands down.

Indeed this is the real Mrs. Solitary.

And if there were a category for Best Flirting, Froggie would win hands down.

Blush, why thanks, I am better in person! Good thing Mr. Bud and I have a great relationship like yours!

If I come out of hiding (or back from vacation), does that mean I get rep points too? Enough to catch up? I can be rival darla as the sexiest woman alive :)

Back